Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Yeah they are they can make out they are this and that but people have actually been
in their company and listen to the utter crap that has came out their mouths lily would never be allowed to play with any of the kids Pamela looked after they weren’t good enough for Steph and she has said horrid things about kids who were clearly not just naughty kids and were actually like max she is no advocate for any Sen parents whatsoever.
Not meaning to sound horrible, but everything she and her family have said about other sen/additional support needs children, has come back to bite her with max. Not a dig at M at all, at her and her family. I would say maybe taught them a lesson but probably not.

May 24, 2024
The World
I'd happily say it too vav face though ha
She forgets, she doesn’t know the mentality of everyone that doesn’t like her, I’d be careful with the goading people. It’s not just locals that don’t like her. I’m hours and hours from her and can’t stand her.

Her house isn’t hard to find thanks to Harley’s little video when she moved, then showing her address on the flowers she got sent.

She needs to tread carefully.

Since talking to her Dadbodsam has had nothing but se in his comments. Although someone calling him Churchill just makes it look like it’s us - if you’re reading here please don’t troll their pages with things we say. Jeeezzz

Probably Steph actually to make it look like we are interactive with their profiles 🙄

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why the do would you lie about that? So so so pointless. She is so annoying even more so now that she has her very on Churchill the dog running after her 🤮🤮🤮 he is nothing but a wet wipe. Hope he uses her and abuses her 🤣🤣🤣
She isn’t the only person who can afford Chanel and they clearly aren’t them wrong shape for a start vav.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Didn’t happen, how do you know it’s a woman? She couldn’t fight sleep, behave.
How dadbodsam fancies that do knows.

Honest to god she is going to be out one day in Ellon and will see her won't miss her. If that was me I would be showing the message. Again tho the death threats she has never shown, the awful messages about her kids she never shows. Only shows the ones that don't agree with her, call her a s or a s mum but they are all the truth. The amount of hate I have for her I would never ever say anything awful about her kids cause they are kids and can't help who there mum is. If people are doing that well I think that's bang out of order but I can't see it x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpea2anog65rj7ja57n0.mp4
Let’s see the DM’s then Steph you like to out people don’t forget your all talk it doesn’t stop you normally when folk DM you.
Didn’t happen she’s so full of s, she did this when she was seeing Harley too I bliddy remember….. she could post a screenshot and cross the word out but she won’t cause it didn’t happen…. 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not meaning to sound horrible, but everything she and her family have said about other sen/additional support needs children, has come back to bite her with max. Not a dig at M at all, at her and her family. I would say maybe taught them a lesson but probably not.
Absolutely folk in the community centre know Excatly what she, Pam and nana have said about children she spent enough time their as her mum has been involved with the community centre for years plenty people have went to the playgroups most days and vav the trollop has been their shouting her mouth off how hard her life is and how lily is good at ice skating blah blah self absorbed narcs is all she is.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She isn’t the only person who can afford Chanel and they clearly aren’t them wrong shape for a start vav.

I know they are not the glasses. Aye that's the only thing Chanel she would be able to afford. Vav come back when you have some class cause hun your just a tink and you can't polish a turd ✌🏻😛

May 24, 2024
The World
I'd happily say it too vav face though ha
She forgets, she doesn’t know the mentality of everyone that doesn’t like her, I’d be careful with the goading people. It’s not just locals that don’t like her. I’m hours and hours from here and can’t stand her.

Her house isn’t hard to find thanks to Harley’s little video when she moved, then showing her address on the flowers she got sent.

Since talking to her Dadbodsam has had nothing but se in his comments. Although someone calling him Churchill just makes it look like it’s us - if you’re reading here please don’t troll their pages with things we say. Jeeezzz

Probably Steph actually to make it look like we are interactive with their profiles 🙄
Honest to god she is going to be out one day in Ellon and will see her won't miss her. If that was me I would be showing the message. Again tho the death threats she has never shown, the awful messages about her kids she never shows. Only shows the ones that don't agree with her, call her a s or a s mum but they are all the truth. The amount of hate I have for her I would never ever say anything awful about her kids cause they are kids and can't help who there mum is. If people are doing that well I think that's bang out of order but I can't see it x
it’s sick if anyone is sending stuff like that, max is a darling.
But I don’t believe her. She’s trolling her own child for content.

She will make a fake DM now but it’s too late. Receipts up front.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She forgets, she doesn’t know the mentality of everyone that doesn’t like her, I’d be careful with the goading people. It’s not just locals that don’t like her. I’m hours and hours from here and can’t stand her.

it’s sick if anyone is sending stuff like that, max is a darling.
But I don’t believe her. She’s trolling her own child for content.

She will make a fake DM now but it’s too late. Receipts up front.
He's such a wee sweetheart bless him, but imagine your mum (stef) sitting thinking in her head how to get attention, and that being what she comes up with 🤢

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
She forgets, she doesn’t know the mentality of everyone that doesn’t like her, I’d be careful with the goading people. It’s not just locals that don’t like her. I’m hours and hours from her and can’t stand her.

Also showed her number 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still the same number she has had for years. Same with mad Pam. One of Steph old friends called mad Pam not long ago cause she was accusing that buckets never went in. Well she called Pam and lost her s. Then Steph 4 weeks later started putting it out there that "so called" ex best friend was so obsessed with her and she even called her mum and screamed abuse at her 🙈 she missed out the part at why she did. Mad Pam had to go on the dirty delete. Now that girl still needs to see her and when she does she won't miss her. She has put stuff about her on her insta, she ain't that type to go on line and do a post or whatever she will just wait to see her. The fact Steph is thinking she is untouchable is so so so scary, her walls are falling down and she ain't got anyone to help her. She is going to end up a sad, bitter lonely woman. Vav no one is jealous of you, I truly believe you are the only jealous one because you see us "trolls" truly happy and you have never ever had that you don't know how to be happy because you are so poisonous.

Happy Sunday my beautiful trolls hope you have all had the best day ❤️

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Also showed her number 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still the same number she has had for years. Same with mad Pam. One of Steph old friends called mad Pam not long ago cause she was accusing that buckets never went in. Well she called Pam and lost her s. Then Steph 4 weeks later started putting it out there that "so called" ex best friend was so obsessed with her and she even called her mum and screamed abuse at her 🙈 she missed out the part at why she did. Mad Pam had to go on the dirty delete. Now that girl still needs to see her and when she does she won't miss her. She has put stuff about her on her insta, she ain't that type to go on line and do a post or whatever she will just wait to see her. The fact Steph is thinking she is untouchable is so so so scary, her walls are falling down and she ain't got anyone to help her. She is going to end up a sad, bitter lonely woman. Vav no one is jealous of you, I truly believe you are the only jealous one because you see us "trolls" truly happy and you have never ever had that you don't know how to be happy because you are so poisonous.

Happy Sunday my beautiful trolls hope you have all had the beat day ❤️
I'm not from Aberdeen and only started hearing about vav maybe a year and a half ago, when I heard about the charity money, C etc .. makes sense though that she doesn't go out without her mum or NANA. I hope someone leathers her one day, I'm not one for condoning violence but she deserves it.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

Happy Sunday my beautiful trolls hope you have all had the beat day ❤️
I have heard all of this aswell from people I know and well done to the ex mate for phoning Pam but yeah Steph left out it was to call Pam out for her lies I see Pamela pass my house most days with her double buggy as it’s near the school and community and I wouldn’t be scared to go upto her, plenty of people I know are going to girls aloud and will be drinking and defo aren’t scared to speak to her either, so all this crap about they won’t say it to my face don’t wish something to happen vav 🤭🤭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I'm not from Aberdeen and only started hearing about vav maybe a year and a half ago, when I heard about the charity money, C etc .. makes sense though that she doesn't go out without her mum or NANA. I hope someone leathers her one day, I'm not one for condoning violence but she deserves it.

Oh well this one deserves it. She is vile. Then trying to blame other people etc, no no no. That woman was fuming. Don't blame her. Again tho what does mad Pam say anyone that has any negative to say about her is jealous 🤣🤣🤣