Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Pinched from tattle does she think everyone on the internet is blind her body is all wonky and it’s all blurry around the waist plus so is the background honest to go she is piss poor at editing as she is dancing 😳😳😂
IMG_2206.png
….. and just look at that miserable non-smiley face. #pinchme ?????
Flora, you are as miserable as sin !

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Honest to god she is going to be out one day in Ellon and will see her won't miss her. If that was me I would be showing the message. Again tho the death threats she has never shown, the awful messages about her kids she never shows. Only shows the ones that don't agree with her, call her a s or a s mum but they are all the truth. The amount of hate I have for her I would never ever say anything awful about her kids cause they are kids and can't help who there mum is. If people are doing that well I think that's bang out of order but I can't see it x
More bullshit . What’s she got to lose by posting it . Remember we had this before , she was “green screening “ a DM from someone ..never happened tho . Show us then ..all for fireman Sam’s benefit …oh yesssssss

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
He's such a wee sweetheart bless him, but imagine your mum (stef) sitting thinking in her head how to get attention, and that being what she comes up with 🤢

I know it's actually sick tho. If said this before this is what she craves. All the attention any type of attention. She has always always been like this

May 24, 2024
The World
Also showed her number 🤣🤣🤣🤣 still the same number she has had for years. Same with mad Pam. One of Steph old friends called mad Pam not long ago cause she was accusing that buckets never went in. Well she called Pam and lost her s. Then Steph 4 weeks later started putting it out there that "so called" ex best friend was so obsessed with her and she even called her mum and screamed abuse at her 🙈 she missed out the part at why she did. Mad Pam had to go on the dirty delete. Now that girl still needs to see her and when she does she won't miss her. She has put stuff about her on her insta, she ain't that type to go on line and do a post or whatever she will just wait to see her. The fact Steph is thinking she is untouchable is so so so scary, her walls are falling down and she ain't got anyone to help her. She is going to end up a sad, bitter lonely woman. Vav no one is jealous of you, I truly believe you are the only jealous one because you see us "trolls" truly happy and you have never ever had that you don't know how to be happy because you are so poisonous.

Happy Sunday my beautiful trolls hope you have all had the best day ❤️
I remember her mentioning that an ex friend did that!
Steph doesn’t realise her own karma is happening 😂
She thinks she’s a somebody because she punts some cheap make up. She’ll say she’s worked with all these brands when it’s not the case, if it was, every Tiktoker could make the same claim which invalidates her status even more. She’s just a sales person, that’s it.

Her content is riddled with negativity, every other post is about trolls or how tired she is.
She wouldn’t know how to be positive and grateful if her life depended on it.
She couldn’t even keep up the positive start to her day posts. It’s not her natural state of mind so to be positive is uncomfortable.

Her entire aura is miserable.

Bizzzybizzzy

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Pinched from tattle does she think everyone on the internet is blind her body is all wonky and it’s all blurry around the waist plus so is the background honest to go she is piss poor at editing as she is dancing 😳😳😂
IMG_2206.png
It's the bottom step sloping up at an angle 😂
her ice bath this morning showed she's still got her massive gunt, I think she's buying her correct size clothing and because it fits her and isn't cutting in, she doesn't look as big. She hasn't lost weight, she's jst buying correct sizes and pretending she's smaller. What a sad little life

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
IMG_2206.png
It looks like she is smelling her own bullshit here….

I didn’t actually notice the funhouse stairs in the background until now 🤣 sake Flora, you’re making it sooooo fkn obvious!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It's the bottom step sloping up at an angle 😂
her ice bath this morning showed she's still got her massive gunt, I think she's buying her correct size clothing and because it fits her and isn't cutting in, she doesn't look as big. She hasn't lost weight, she's jst buying correct sizes and pretending she's smaller. What a sad little life
Just went to look again your right with the Step 😆

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I have heard all of this aswell from people I know and well done to the ex mate for phoning Pam but yeah Steph left out it was to call Pam out for her lies I see Pamela pass my house most days with her double buggy as it’s near the school and community and I wouldn’t be scared to go upto her, plenty of people I know are going to girls aloud and will be drinking and defo aren’t scared to speak to her either, so all this crap about they won’t say it to my face don’t wish something to happen vav 🤭🤭

Aye she ain't one to be messed with and when her name was getting thrown about there for missing money eh no that's a line you don't cross. I would not need a drink to say anything to any of them, that's the way I am the way I have been brought up. Her karma is coming and we are all here for it

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I remember her mentioning that an ex friend did that!
Steph doesn’t realise her own karma is happening 😂
She thinks she’s a somebody because she punts some cheap make up. She’ll say she’s worked with all these brands when it’s not the case, if it was, every Tiktoker could make the same claim which invalidates her status even more. She’s just a sales person, that’s it.

Her content is riddled with negativity, every other post is about trolls or how tired she is.
She wouldn’t know how to be positive and grateful if her life depended on it.
She couldn’t even keep up the positive start to her day posts. It’s not her natural state of mind so to be positive is uncomfortable.

Her entire aura is miserable.

It was bloody brilliant 👏🏻👏🏻🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻 one of my good friends is her friend and I was loving it ❤️❤️ she ain't one to be messed with and when she sees Steph oh she will know about it. Was like in the evening article what mad Pam said about that girl to. Said C was right that you are just evil 🙈 C brother came on and ripped her a new arse hole.

I am here for it, her page is so so s and negative. She can't last being positive because she thrives off the drama

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
It was this one that she accused someone of editing. fin laughed my frillies off when I saw her comment that then next thing the whole page was taken down. I know the person that put it up and she had no idea it was taken down until a few of us told her. Vavs obviously got someone that can take anything that’s truthful posted about her down. Well she hasn’t got that luxury here the Fat crusty fishy knickers lying filtered tae do t!!!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
f7c7a598-9430-4fc6-a1ee-a458af185170.jpeg
Sorry I’m well late to the party. Working away from home for a month and doing 14.5 hour shifts so I’m days behind!!
For someone who quote “one thing I don’t have is pores” - they aren’t half poring 🤣🤣🤣
She does know absolutely everyone has pores, aye just that some are more prominent than others 🙈 Absolute thicko

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Am I being thick or too literal? An emergency contact?
Thought that was for immediate help in a situation. Like kid needing picked up from school etc if you can't.
Now that is desperate.
Yeah, someone who you can call in an emergency. Like sorry, what would the emergency be that you need to contact him asap or vice versa