Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Ruth really needs to stop with the arse licking. It is beyond cringe. I don't know her but I'm really embarrassed for her. Could imagine her being the wee class clipe who reports wee Davie for chewin his pencil and sticks her hand up for every question that she's no clue about, that the teacher secretly loathes. Bet she looks like the wee gremlin in the movie wae the birly eyes and wears bobby jumpers wae gravy stains and has straight hair and curly teeth.
God ma heids busy😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Omfg , what have I come back to , today ! Their pages are blowing up over trolls and wtaf , Mother of the Year award goes to Vav taking her son out and all of a sudden on film to let slippery wet fish see what a great mum she is . Well let me tell you , having lived with a Narc in the past , I know how they operate . Not all people want to have profile pics of their faces as it's called privacy on the internet from weirdos ! and no , I'm not a munter as people are getting called 🤣 I've actually been popular on date sites but with low quality men like him that just want their leg over . I have morales so ditched the s show . Also , duck up with the jealousy card , it's getting tiring . Nobody is jealous of your train crash of a life , Vav .

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
How sad that your lives have folk asking if vav is your girlfriend they haven’t even met see someone lass saying all of Aberdeen will be in for the goss it’s not just Aberdeen love 🤭

Do you think vav is trying to copy Roma with having a boyfriend down in England only difference is she travels down to see him vav wouldn’t go anywhere she didn’t even visit Harley 🤣 plus she isn’t hated everywhere she goes. I don’t see how he would have time to come and see her he has kids and goes fishing see someone ask if a girl has ever stopped you doing your hobbies and he said no they wouldn’t be able to well vav would.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I'm actually really happy in my life vav, I think it's you that needs to think to yourself if your truly happy in yourself😘👋🏼 we all know the answer of course.
Well it’s daily with her so she sure is unhappy I can’t believe she posts that crap if you were really happy your account would be positive you wouldn’t clap back and just get on with your s but you don’t 🤣

Last edited: