Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
IMG_2227.png
Is this the lass that is in her video looks like they head to Ibiza yearly

I can tell you just by looking at this picture they are not Steph cup of tea. No way! She won't be able to cope with people around her like this, who seem so secure in themselves and just fun people cause well we all know vav is a boring c**t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I can tell you just by looking at this picture they are not Steph cup of tea. No way! She won't be able to cope with people around her like this, who seem so secure in themselves and just fun people cause well we all know vav is a boring c**t
They look like a right good laugh and no vav would look so out of place with them the lass looks fab and natural vav would be made up and the make up will be melting off pores showing in all their glory 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not with her claims of hating fake girls girls.
Her live today shows her level of delusion and self awareness.
She was everything she said she hates. EVERYTHING
I am not surprised as she impersonates so many people’s persona, she says things a ick but then because she is so desperate she changes her mind and her followers trying to get her with any old Tom dick or Sam is tragic, canna get a man in the whole of Aberdeen/shire even moray how embarrassing 🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well it's been a while
So what have I missed
Is the hot pod still yellow n smelling of piss

N with a few ice cubes threw in for good measure
I Talk to the animals just for my pleasure

So in the words of Harvey price I say HELLO U t
so don't give it Mrs nice
don't pretend ur all sugar n spice

So let's get this straight right from the start
The parrot 🐦 was trying to bite u
N cows are trying to entice u
To get u close enough to headbutt u in the face as they are getting woke up with bots n pieces n seeing u fing filtered purge mask face

But not long ago the dug got slung
N well ..the hamster 🐹 had its bags packed before it's time at pip mansion begun.

But don't worry iam not pet less
The cows run my way
For a view my big meat patties everyday.

And Iam doing more lives
And telling more lies
Iam a contradiction to myself they say
But I just want my hole
It's my ultimate goal
Evil to the core
For a blender I sold ma soul

They're was Korey n Rory
N dadsam on me
Like a damsel in distress
Yet again I ripped my dress

And the cows they ran to see
The sight was Sam. N korey on me
Like a subway made for 3
It's on my onlycows
5 pounds tae see
Nothing in Vavlife is for free

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Yes this is her
Wayne used to be the local Coke dealer about 10 years ago until he got beat up badly thinking he was a gangster 😂😂 he’s honestly another player, has a different girl every few months.
Hes like vav, thinks he’s something on TikTok but in real would not DARE act like that infront of a group of lads.

He was out with that girl in Stockton a few weekends ago and they were live in the pub, one of the barmaids asked if they were together and he said they were “ just friends “ I was wetting myself when her fella told mine 😂😂😂
Keeping his options open

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
They look like a right good laugh and no vav would look so out of place with them the lass looks fab and natural vav would be made up and the make up will be melting off pores showing in all their glory 🤣🤣

Oh aye they really do. Ibiza is just such a different vibe and anything goes and there is no judgement. Can you imagine miss bore fest🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow🙈🙈 also god help if Sam or anyone he knows does more than drink wow 🙊🙊 not her thing she used to say. Not sure about now.

May 24, 2024
The World
Well it's been a while
So what have I missed
Is the hot pod still yellow n smelling of piss

N with a few ice cubes threw in for good measure
I Talk to the animals just for my pleasure

So in the words of Harvey price I say HELLO U t
so don't give it Mrs nice
don't pretend ur all sugar n spice

So let's get this straight right from the start
The parrot 🐦 was trying to bite u
N cows are trying to entice u
To get u close enough to headbutt u in the face as they are getting woke up with bots n pieces n seeing u fing filtered purge mask face

But not long ago the dug got slung
N well ..the hamster 🐹 had its bags packed before it's time at pip mansion begun.

But don't worry iam not pet less
The cows run my way
For a view my big meat patties everyday.

And Iam doing more lives
And telling more lies
Iam a contradiction to myself they say
But I just want my hole
It's my ultimate goal
Evil to the core
For a blender I sold ma soul

They're was Korey n Rory
N dadsam on me
Like a damsel in distress
Yet again I ripped my dress

And the cows they ran to see
The sight was Sam. N korey on me
Like a subway made for 3
It's on my onlycows
5 pounds tae see
Nothing in Vavlife is for free
Big meat patties got me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Theirs a clip from her live with Sam on tattle how old is she, she acts like 12 asking about his car like she has been with him for months 🤣🤣 so boring and he looks well bored 😆😆 IMG_2228.png
Saw that bit! ‘Which one, oh the one that broke it’. Familiarising herself with his life so she seems involved and more aware than the standard follower. She’s a clingy one

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Wayne used to be the local Coke dealer about 10 years ago until he got beat up badly thinking he was a gangster 😂😂 he’s honestly another player, has a different girl every few months.
Hes like vav, thinks he’s something on TikTok but in real would not DARE act like that infront of a group of lads.

He was out with that girl in Stockton a few weekends ago and they were live in the pub, one of the barmaids asked if they were together and he said they were “ just friends “ I was wetting myself when her fella told mine 😂😂😂
Keeping his options open
Oh this is good insider information I love it 😆😆 yeah it says in his comments that Tina is just a friend 🤣 vav wouldn’t stand a change with them plus she doesn’t drink and is too boring she was boring to tears on the live earlier canna even go out in Aberdeen’s pub Steph even though you claim they are boring how would you know 😆😆

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Saw that bit! ‘Which one, oh the one that broke it’. Familiarising herself with his life so she seems involved and more aware than the standard follower. She’s a clingy one
Did you notice she asked about his car? But when he said it was his little boys first day at nursery she went straight onto something else, didn’t even ask how he went in ok or anything. Narcissist b

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Oh this is good insider information I love it 😆😆 yeah it says in his comments that Tina is just a friend 🤣 vav wouldn’t stand a change with them plus she doesn’t drink and is too boring she was boring to tears on the live earlier canna even go out in Aberdeen’s pub Steph even though you claim they are boring how would you know 😆😆
Yeah they are totally coked up in Ibiza and giving it large throwing cash around - she would not fit in believe me 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh aye they really do. Ibiza is just such a different vibe and anything goes and there is no judgement. Can you imagine miss bore fest🤣🤣🤣🤣 wow🙈🙈 also god help if Sam or anyone he knows does more than drink wow 🙊🙊 not her thing she used to say. Not sure about now.
I loved Ibiza back in the day couldn’t be arse with it now full of self absorbed people hitting all the club and partying till sunrise was amazing couldn’t do it now though after kids 🤣 vav couldn’t handle it she was a bore fest last year with her s wardrobe and standing under cold showers punting crap, that ain’t the real Ibiza. I can’t wait for the natural Steph meaning her make up will be melting off her face and it would be a massive red flag my husband was a guy who was interested booked to flight out that would put me right off but Steph is that desperate 🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Did you notice she asked about his car? But when he said it was his little boys first day at nursery she went straight onto something else, didn’t even ask how he went in ok or anything. Narcissist b
From the woman who last week said Harley never asked her how her kids were or what she was up to with them…

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I seen that too she isn’t interested one bit he looked well bored in that live and she just asked like a little kid. I loved how his hair was blowing aye Sam it’s thining out mate nae a good look 😂😂