Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What have I just watched . So ,now this t is a PT and Nutritionist and " know's what she's talking about " ?! Listen Vavaroni , my son's in the forces and you're the last person on earth I'd seek advice from ! Absolute cheese melt . Rachel the toe licker , ooh I haven't mentioned it anything but can see the it dropping off you . Specsavers , for you ya boot . 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpf01tfog65td7qojj50.mp4
So obviously no chat with a s autism mum tonight why is she and the kids staying at her mum if she has Covid I know their isn’t isolation rules as such but taking the kids when she is testing positive is silly plus if the kids get it they will have to be off school and nursery especially max as he goes to nursery with a lot of kids that have complex needs and some can get unwell if around infections, what a irresponsible mother.

Not been funny but M goes to a nursery where there is children there much more vulnerable than he is and she is putting him to her mums, and they are staying wow. I get there is no rules now I understand that but for do sake come on you t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Not been funny but M goes to a nursery where there is children there much more vulnerable than he is and she is putting him to her mums, and they are staying wow. I get there is no rules now I understand that but for do sake come on you t
If the kids get Covid they won’t be allowed at school it’s the Same for any other illness plus if her mum has got Covid she won’t be childminding any kids till she tested negative I know someone who’s kids go to max nursery and she is livid and will be checking to see if max is at nursery in the coming days.

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpf01tfog65td7qojj50.mp4
So obviously no chat with a s autism mum tonight why is she and the kids staying at her mum if she has Covid I know their isn’t isolation rules as such but taking the kids when she is testing positive is silly plus if the kids get it they will have to be off school and nursery especially max as he goes to nursery with a lot of kids that have complex needs and some can get unwell if around infections, what a irresponsible mother.
She is NOT in a deficit OR has she lost any weight. She’s looking bigger than ever there.

Sure let’s give the kids to mad Pam with Covid! Makes sense

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
If the kids get Covid they won’t be allowed at school it’s the Same for any other illness plus if her mum has got Covid she won’t be childminding any kids till she tested negative I know someone who’s kids go to max nursery and she is livid and will be checking to see if max is at nursery in the coming days.

Well I really hope people do cause that's just bloody stupid to do that with children who are vunerbale. Sums her up tho selfish cow she is

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Can you make it any more obvious you’re using a slimming filter.
In live she was covering her stomach when she got up and kept herself bent over. Because she didn’t have the filter on.

Here when she’s far back the filter can pick her body up. When she’s closer it can’t.

The width different in her waist and hips….

DF9BEA1E-1890-49BD-9BE4-D0B9641F3270.jpeg
Stretch spaghetti

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just lies so she can get out of Girls aloud. Watch this space x
Thinking the exact same!! She’s realised who’s going to girls aloud and knows people definitely will NOT look to the floor when they see her big fat smug face.
Honestly hope she goes and honestly hope she gets knocked the f out!

The Covid thing has pissed me off so much, my daughter was classed as clinically vulnerable so we had to literally isolate all of the time, there will be kids like this in that school. What a horrible selfish b. She’d be fuming if someone else done it though.

I hope the nursery are made aware

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Thinking the exact same!! She’s realised who’s going to girls aloud and knows people definitely will NOT look to the floor when they see her big fat smug face.
Honestly hope she goes and honestly hope she gets knocked the f out!

The Covid thing has pissed me off so much, my daughter was classed as clinically vulnerable so we had to literally isolate all of the time, there will be kids like this in that school. What a horrible selfish b. She’d be fuming if someone else done it though.

I hope the nursery are made aware

Exactly this. What a selfish cow she is. Why would you even do that or say that on the internet.

I really hope the nursery are made aware. I just want to give her a high five to the face 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Girls it's aloud to punch her coopen in
No evidence..didney happen..what happens in the crowd stays they're 🤪🤣🤣
Have fun Cheryl crowsfeet
Girls Aloud GIF by BBC Three
200.gif

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The bloody chicken things have about 400 calories in them
And the weans get Tesco chicken Kiev , chips and beans ..bet they’re not even Heinz ! Miss moneybags is too bizzyyyyyy to cook a decent dinner …but can sit on fireman Sam’s live 🤣! Roaster .
I think they’re at the wind up for views ! Why would you put yourself through that just to get trolled

May 24, 2024
The World
Like hell you do your ex stays in the house now going by your SHEIN s show Steph 🤣🤣
IMG_2243.jpeg
Owns by marriage maybe.
10 months marriage to Petr, how long together?? 9 months of their relationship or more on maternity as a self employed person? She didn’t add much to their house, she doesn’t own half by monetary contribution. But marital status is guess.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I find her response about her daughter odd but thats clearly how she speaks down to Lily as well.... Love isnt material things....You might have a rough ride Lily but you should be grateful for what yer ma is providing vibes. Raising a spoilt wee cow just like herself. Whilst shes a child, she gets a reprieve from me....but they soon turn into fy adults just like steph then its up to her to change all that generational trauma!