Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Exactly this. What a selfish cow she is. Why would you even do that or say that on the internet.

I really hope the nursery are made aware. I just want to give her a high five to the face 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
I honestly and truly wish SOMEBODY would!!
Knock that smugness right out of her.

Edit: I do have a brown belt in Jiu Jitsu - might that help?!

Last edited:

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Wtaf , tell me she just didn't say that on live , " I need to lose 2 stones within the next 2 weeks " ?!!! Whaaaaatttt , how embarrassing , to his mum too . She's a fkn crackpot , someone get that in a straitjacket now !
It's the way she was talking as tho she really knew him and was in a long term relationship with him, agreeing with his maw, I swear I had hot cheeks for her. Total walloper.
😳🫢

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Oh give it a rest Steph you ain’t interested in anyone’s family keeps trying to put the conversation all about here yes two sister will see right thru her bring it on Steph haha
When I first met my man, I went to a family dinner wae his maw, gran and three sisters sitting across from me. But luckily they were lovely, still are. But must admit I s myself going and he couldn't get it 🤷 Women are brutal especially if they sniff a narc aboot their men folk.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
I find her response about her daughter odd but thats clearly how she speaks down to Lily as well.... Love isnt material things....You might have a rough ride Lily but you should be grateful for what yer ma is providing vibes. Raising a spoilt wee cow just like herself. Whilst shes a child, she gets a reprieve from me....but they soon turn into fy adults just like steph then it’s up to her to change all that generational trauma!
Flexing about Lilly’s bedroom, come on , she’s shown before it’s an absolute s tip with sheets pinned up for curtains!