Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Doesn’t use a smoothing filter…
IMG_7199.png
Yet when she went to do her lashes she moved in and turned the smoothing filter right up and her brows and eyes nearly hit her heed I was howling 😭 why lie when you are sitting doing it LIVE!!! Gormelss t of a woman!!! Hope ye get decked at GA tonight ye fat twunt.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
82B51161-2C64-4844-9AA4-17696A320F93.jpeg
Wow 😮 it’s giving the grand high witch vibes

Smoothing filter working hard on the forehead but when she faces down it can’t read her face. Bruta
make up fly GIF

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
She’s 100% going to girls aloud 😂😂😂

I PRAY PRAY PRAY for someone to give her her comeuppance
Reality is not one person will even look at her let alone thump her, folk are full of bravado but when it comes to it not one will do a thing.
I live in the central belt but if I lived in Aberdeen she would have had her gnashers knocked out long before now👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻

May 24, 2024
The World
Reality is not one person will even look at her let alone thump her, folk are full of bravado but when it comes to it not one will do a thing.
I live in the central belt but if I lived in Aberdeen she would have had her gnashers knocked out long before now👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
That’s the sad reality, and she knows it. No one up there is likely to touch her.
I’m in the central belt, too. You just don’t get away with the s she does without repercussions.
It’s always baffled me. Even when a liked her years ago, I started to see things I didn’t like and discovered threads about her to see if anyone else was catching on to the bullshit. I read up on her and my first thought is ‘how has she not had a kickin?’
Being able to scrap was a requirement when I was growing up 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Mind when she used to fill max lunch box with chocolate and say it’s cos he was autistic.

What the do was that about? Boy eats better than any autistic child I know!! Dunno about anyone else! But he certainly doesn’t have the food aversions that comes with autism!

Also she said last night during her fridge show off that she doesn’t give the kids the light cheese but she’s put a light cheese in his lunch. What a fing whopper she is man.
Max actually eats an array of food and textures for an autistic child ,more than I’ve even seen or heard of any other autistic child eating…my boys eat 3 foods chicken burgers and the odd occasion pizza same s diff day my boys have pica too!

At this point she’d give rosmarie west a run for her money !! Unhinged lying b!

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
That’s the sad reality, and she knows it. No one up there is likely to touch her.
I’m in the central belt, too. You just don’t get away with the s she does without repercussions.
It’s always baffled me. Even when a liked her years ago, I started to see things I didn’t like and discovered threads about her to see if anyone else was catching on to the bullshit. I read up on her and my first thought is ‘how has she not had a kickin?’
I’ve said for the past year she’s so lucky she dosent stay up here in Glasgow! Bcos someone would have already kicked the utter se out her by now! We don’t put up with knob heads like her!

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Trust me. Aberdeen hates her and the only reason she hasn't been smacked is because she hides. She never goes out in Aberdeen and if she does it's from car right to where she's going, during the day. She would never walk around Aberdeen alone. She has no life here outside of her nana, mother and kids. She made such of show when C was ill etc that she is detested here and she knows it.

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
You are so right! Growing up in Glasgow being able to scrap and not deal with cockwomble lying fat fin fs like her was a must.
If she had to move down here she wouldn’t last 24hrs cos her door would be kicked in and she would be dragged out her house and leathered black and blue, we just don’t tolerate fs like her down here.

May 24, 2024
The World
Trust me. Aberdeen hates her and the only reason she hasn't been smacked is because she hides. She never goes out in Aberdeen and if she does it's from car right to where she's going, during the day. She would never walk around Aberdeen alone. She has no life here outside of her nana, mother and kids. She made such of show when C was ill etc that she is detested here and she knows it.
She comes across so cock sure she’s untouchable. Even in the live today ‘why would I be scared?’ when asked if she was scared to go in to Aberdeen today. Shes like Teflon!!
Where does she get the brass neck!!

May 24, 2024
The World
You are so right! Growing up in Glasgow being able to scrap and not deal with cockwomble lying fat fin fs like her was a must.
If she had to move down here she wouldn’t last 24hrs cos her door would be kicked in and she would be dragged out her house and leathered black and blue, we just don’t tolerate fs like her down here.
I was brought up in Leith, if I didn’t batter someone threatening me, my mum would batter me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣