Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
She comes across so cock sure she’s untouchable. Even in the live today ‘why would I be scared?’ when asked if she was scared to go in to Aberdeen today. Shes like Teflon!!
Where does she get the brass neck!!
She's totally cock sure because she knows nobody will go to her house and the rest of the time she hides. I would not be surprised one bit if she has called ahead to the venue tonight and said she's afraid she might get attacked and to have extra security 😂😂

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
That’s the sad reality, and she knows it. No one up there is likely to touch her.
I’m in the central belt, too. You just don’t get away with the s she does without repercussions.
It’s always baffled me. Even when a liked her years ago, I started to see things I didn’t like and discovered threads about her to see if anyone else was catching on to the bullshit. I read up on her and my first thought is ‘how has she not had a kickin?’
Being able to scrap was a requirement when I was growing up 🤣🤣

Eh I would not be scared to touch her. When I see her she will know about it.

May 24, 2024
The World
She's totally cock sure because she knows nobody will go to her house and the rest of the time she hides. I would not be surprised one bit if she has called ahead to the venue tonight and said she's afraid she might get attacked and to have extra security 😂😂
💀 No 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s probably why she’s so cocky because she’s sorted herself Paul Blart 🤣🤣😏

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
I have a feeling she’s in the VIP bit ( cause she’s very important ya know) as can’t see her going otherwise and mingling with the crowd and being seen by hundreds without her filters of risk getting knocked oot.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who’s she roped in to go her only pal Lauren or one of the Robertson sisters D or S? As that’s literally the only folk that associate with beefy in Aberdeen. Not that we ever see that 2 as apparently she can’t show them 😭
It’s Chelsea from Elgin she’s just put a post up and nana has said ask Steph to help with her hair canna take a mate in Aberdeen how sad 😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Looks like it’s Chelsea that she is going with to girls aloud a lass who lives in Elgin 😂😂 how desperate are you Steph well least it isn’t Danielle as I actually quite like her a proper single mum who is working all day then heading to the concert, I hope folk do see Steph and Chelsea gets to see why she is hated in Aberdeen.
Omg another TikTok pal 😭 what a leech she is!!! Yeah I like Danielle too 👌🏽 not the sister of Shelley though the Palompo. Fine Quine.

May 24, 2024
The World
Looks like it’s Chelsea that she is going with to girls aloud a lass who lives in Elgin 😂😂 how desperate are you Steph well least it isn’t Danielle as I actually quite like her a proper single mum who is working all day then heading to the concert, I hope folk do see Steph and Chelsea gets to see why she is hated in Aberdeen.
I actually really like her too. Just wish she wouldn’t speed up her videos. But I’ve comments on some of her posts and she’s always nice on her responses!
She seems genuine too!

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hahaha always folk from others areas and off of TikTok who don’t know the REAL her what a life and meant to be jealous 😂
Chelsea thinks the sun shines out of Steph’s arse imagine knowing she only did the Sen stuff to get a blue tick and you have Chelsea going down to Downing Street with Douglas Ross, Chelsea will learn the hard way what a sad life vav having to buy friends with concert tickets.