Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
I have a feeling she’s in the VIP bit ( cause she’s very important ya know) as can’t see her going otherwise and mingling with the crowd and being seen by hundreds without her filters of risk getting knocked oooot.
VIP in P&J can be two different levels tho, one is in a private box but the other is just near the front with the normal crowd but it's basically just the best seats....so let's hope vag is in the crowd!

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
VIP in P&J can be two different levels tho, one is in a private box but the other is just near the front with the normal crowd but it's basically just the best seats....so let's hope vag is in the crowd!
Do we know what she’s wearing?
Did she actually go with the - horrific sounding - see through pearl encrusted breeks?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Who’s she roped in to go her only pal Lauren or one of the Robertson sisters D or S? As that’s literally the only folk that associate with beefy in Aberdeen. Not that we ever see that 2 as apparently she can’t show them 😭

So Chelsea is going with her, she is from Elgin and she is also a asn mum. She was in London not long ago at number 10.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

I can't see her being in a box cause that's normally companies and they bring people. I think it will be in the crowd, I really do. Unless the guy that gifted them got invited through a company. Now my thinking she will be there so early and seated or will come in last min.

May 24, 2024
The World
Same for me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 was either me batter the person or my mum battered me 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣 oh the amount of times she dragged me out the house 😭🙊
🤣🤣🤣 nothing was worth a beating from my mum, she was hard a nails when I was a kid. Pub landlady, she wouldn’t back down from anyone hahaha!!
I’ve got a big brother too so I got a fair few hidins from him. Character building 😮‍💨🫠🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
I can't see her being in a box cause that's normally companies and they bring people. I think it will be in the crowd, I really do. Unless the guy that gifted them got invited through a company. Now my thinking she will be there so early and seated or will come in last min.
Come in last… by her dress sense, unfashionably late

May 24, 2024
The World
That's another one that got used in my house 🤣🤣🤣🤣 only with me tho my brother bloody golden boy 🙊
Same 🤣 Sun shines out my big brothers arssseeeeee and he was nothing but fing trouble! It still shines out his arse now haha! I packed up and left Edinburgh, he stayed and is my mums bestie and im the blacksheep. Fine with me though 🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
🤣🤣🤣 nothing was worth a beating from my mum, she was hard a nails when I was a kid. Pub landlady, she wouldn’t back down from anyone hahaha!!
I’ve got a big brother too so I got a fair few hidins from him. Character building 😮‍💨🫠🤣

Oh same with my mum she is some woman 🤣🤣 my mum was same never backed down at all. Oh yes my brother was same, until I whacked him round the head with his golf club 🤣🤣🤣🤣 he was ok promise 🙊

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Same 🤣 Sun shines out my big brothers arssseeeeee and he was nothing but fing trouble! It still shines out his arse now haha! I packed up and left Edinburgh, he stayed and is my mums bestie and im the blacksheep. Fine with me though 🤣

Oh it's same I know when he's phones her she is all smoky and happy, calm down love he's not spoke to you in 3 weeks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 my brother was not trouble he is so laid back. I was the one who was always in bother and just not giving a fook, but like I said to my mum what do you expect when I would come in and was either batter one person or get a hiding from you 🤣