Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
How old is that Chelsea I take it abit younger than vav, how tragic to gush about someone who was outed by the Scottish part of the Sen movement for just being in it for a blue tick oh Chelsea she canna hold a relationship with any girls unless she has something over them she has no girl code.
Chelsea will learn the hard way - Chelsea has done far more for autism than Vav ever has. Chelsea if you read here on the sly, you don’t need her! I promise you, you’re being used as a buffer so Vav can say ‘my friend’ when she talks to strangers. I’ve looked through your videos. She barely comments…

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Chelsea will learn the hard way - Chelsea has done far more for autism than Vav ever has. Chelsea if you read here on the sly, you don’t need her! I promise you, you’re being used as a buffer so Vav can say ‘my friend’ when she talks to strangers. I’ve looked through your videos. She barely comments…
100% she is the same with that Nat Skye she got her to out herself and make herself look good , Nat comments on all of Steph posts and does Steph do it back not a chance she does.

May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpg8i2nog65ic8b7j2h0.mp4
Danielle post as vav is too big to post, ah Justin was in that bit at the front aswell he hates vav haha and wtf sunglasses on her heed shame someone didn’t rip them off her space raider head 😂😂
I hope he made her uncomfortable. So Steph had 2 tickets and took a girl she met on the internet 🤣🤣
Danielle was there with her pals but Vav has wanted to show she’s with them too

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Mar 12, 2024
Uk
What in the varuca salty pants is going on here 🤣 her wee umpa lumps huns trying to hurry about they're day ..trying to meet varucas demands ..

I want tickets to pink n I want them yesterday And make it happen that she sings to me n me only ..

I want a pink pony wearing Steve Madden pony trainers ..

I want Rorey .n Korey n Sams phones tracked..I want every last call they made..email..live stream they have had n have it on my makeup desk by 5

I want a snails cum skincare line developed in it's packaging by noon tomorrow..

Oh and I want prince harran of Dubi in my panties by 6 ...ok make it 8 M will be sleeping then on the gummie bears

I want the world to adore me n fall for my sweet as pie bullshit..

I want Wayne linker to do me on his roof top bar
I want McDonald's eyebrows..oh wait I have them...I want them higher then

I want the trolls hung ..n quarted..oh wait I need them for clapbacks.

I want size 28 jeans with size 6 tags ..

I want a swimsuit that shows more Clam chowder..

I want my very own t empire

I want a trailer with Eminem n wear
juicy thatwhore velvet tracksuits..

I want to set up my own charity called STAYSATHOME.COM..

N lastly Lilli Kelly's banned as like eminen I hate my mummy too

NOW GET TOO IT HUNS N TELL ME IAM BEAUTIFUL..N BARR OPINIONS FROM LIFE ..PERIOD

willy wonka GIF
willy wonka and the chocolate factory tantrum GIF
blueberry inflation GIF
I am actually in tears at this 😭😭😭😭
bliddy love ye! Genius 😂😂😂

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
No personality of her own she morphs in to other people taking on their mannerisms and personality traits
Done the same with Roma , Aimee, that Irish bird Taylor-Rae and many more she’s definitely got some kind of personality disorder going on I would say. She takes on the personality and speaks the same of who she is with its very odd strange behaviour.

May 24, 2024
The World
Done the same with Roma , Aimee, that Irish bird Taylor-Rae and many more she’s definitely got some kind of personality disorder going on I would say. She takes on the personality and speaks the same of who she is with its very odd strange behaviour.
She definitely has a personality disorder. It’s not even echopraxia because she knows she’s doing it. She has no stable sense of self so sees what other people like in friends and becomes that in hope people will like her for it too.
It’s a sad existence

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Those other two with her look as though they are enjoying themselves in a normal sense, dancing, smiling and singing but she's got to over milk it, and looks totally manic and try hard. Like a wee toddler let loose and a wee friendship group cuckoo and add on.
It's the sheer force of her movements. Looks like if she bumped against you she'd knock you into next week.