Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
She really is a case study isn't she?
Total nasty wee narcissist. Must be exhausting living with all that rage and cunning and having to put on an act of normality.
Always slips tho. Sammy boy in the crosshairs now. Got a cheek to expect a guy who's rampant on social media to speak to only her, when (I'm shaking my head here 😯) they haven't even met, and she is recognised and documented to have no loyalty to anybody.

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
It’s not impulsive if you’re thinking it over and asking peoples opinions.
Personally she looks good as dark. But that’s all you’ll get out of me Vav.

I’m dark, I don’t suit anything else. Maybe auburn but I have foreign features so dark goes better.
IMG_7227.jpeg
If his ex is darker she will does this, desperate slut

vavisavag3

Jun 4, 2024
glasgow
It’s not impulsive if you’re thinking it over and asking peoples opinions.
Personally she looks good as dark. But that’s all you’ll get out of me Vav.

I’m dark, I don’t suit anything else. Maybe auburn but I have foreign features so dark goes better.
IMG_7227.jpeg
sh put a picture up of her and something about max looks like her, nah stef you look like a pedo in that picture

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yes I know he does 🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈 Danielle was not keen on her at all before once she left ice. So the person I know who works at teca was like oh I would of gave you pit bands so wish I bought tickets now 😭😭🙊
I don’t ever remember them being mates when they were at ice,there is plenty others that worked at ice that can’t stand her. So much rubbish came out her mouth used to make the ears bleeding listening to her and her crappy stories while getting your hair done.