Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Do think Bradley should be address it if he is the organiser but it’s a talk with an autism mum with Steph vavron how she can say she isn’t involved is beyond me.
Also it’s Bradley AND Steph. Not Bradley and guest…
If Bradley organised it, it would be him speaking to the charity, not Steph. That aside, Steph promoted something she was part of and didn’t turn up.
Didn’t advise followers
Didn’t remove the link from her bio.
Did. do. All. Except from the moment they decided it was getting cancelled, defrauded people and failed them the opportunity to get the refund in the allocated time.
She’s part of this whether she likes it or not and if it’s pushed hard enough, can come crashing on her, and him.

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Also it’s Bradley AND Steph. Not Bradley and guest…
If Bradley organised it, it would be him speaking to the charity, not Steph. That aside, Steph promoted something she was part of and didn’t turn up.
Didn’t advise followers
Didn’t remove the link from her bio.
Did. do. All. Except from the moment they decided it was getting cancelled, defrauded people and failed them the opportunity to get the refund in the allocated time.
She’s part of this whether she likes it or not and if it’s pushed hard enough, can come crashing on her, and him.
The event says refunds 7 days before event.. so they’ve knowingly left it to go ahead so now refunds don’t have to happen

Either way they’ve fraudulently misled people and that money needs returning

Attachments

• IMG_4098.jpeg
    IMG_4098.jpeg
    121.7 KB · Views: 28
May 24, 2024
The World
The event says refunds 7 days before event.. so they’ve knowingly left it to go ahead so now refunds don’t have to happen

Either way they’ve fraudulently misled people and that money needs returning
Agreed. When did Steph do that ‘story’ post about the event and distancing herself from it claiming to have nothing to do with. I’m guessing that’s when it was decided to cancel and that should have been when she said please don’t buy tickets it’s not going ahead.
We’ll have it here or on TL to check dates

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Agreed. When did Steph do that ‘story’ post about the event and distancing herself from it claiming to have nothing to do with. I’m guessing that’s when it was decided to cancel and that should have been when she said please don’t buy tickets it’s not going ahead.
We’ll have it here or on TL to check dates
And shes still got the link in her insta. If it was cancelled they should have had the event cancelled on eventbrite which would have auto refunded people. But they kept it live so people could still purchase tickets and now she’s saying they’ll reschedule and not addressing where’s the ticket money gone??

May 24, 2024
The World
And shes still got the link in her insta. If it was cancelled they should have had the event cancelled on eventbrite which would have auto refunded people. But they kept it live so people could still purchase tickets and now she’s saying they’ll reschedule and not addressing where’s the ticket money gone??
Or even when they will reschedule. You have to give people the option to get refunded if you’ve pulled the plug on your event. You can’t keep their funds, they’ve broken the terms and conditions of the sale by giving it a time and date and not fulfilling. Their rescheduled date may not work for others so refunds should have been given.

May 24, 2024
The World
Or even when they will reschedule. You have to give people the option to get refunded if you’ve pulled the plug on your event. You can’t keep their funds, they’ve broken the terms and conditions of the sale by giving it a time and date and not fulfilling. Their rescheduled date may not work for others so refunds should have been given.
They need to be honest and upfront.
No sales were purchased so we cancelled.
Sales were purchased, we haven’t committed to our side of the terms of sale so will be issuing refunds.
Under no circumstances can you cancel a paid event, keep the buyers cash and give no information on when their paid goods will be fulfilled. It’s actually fing shocking business. While absolutely no information has been given it’s theft plain and simple

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Maybe the evening express would like a story like this I am surprised they haven’t done a story about missing charity money as it was mentioned on the influencer article she featured in. Friends of anchor is a very well known charity in the Aberdeen/shire area and a lot of folk donated to that cause.
It definitely needs to be put out there!

May 13, 2024
scotland
Guys keep hounding the charity if anything! I cannot wait for this fs downfall and when it happens let’s all go out and party (drinks on me) but please please Dinna go to the paper yet! As tempting is it is! If there was a a hint that the charity could bring legal proceedings and the paper prints even the slightest mistake….she’ll walk away scot free! Even if they typo a date or the colour of the fs hair at the time!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Morning all ❤️ FRIYAY!

Can’t believe Steph has Aimee out trying to defend her charity missing donation while she’s sat in Sam’s live 😂😂 how utterly pathetic. Aimee knows for a fact the money wasn’t stolen but even FOA tell people to talk to Steph about it and mad Pam says ask another shop owner. Thats dodgey AF in itself. But Aimee has her ‘facts’. She’s been spewed a story from Steph, the compulsive liar and sociopath. Aimee it’s frightening how gullible you are babe

Happy Friday ❤️❤️

This week has went so fast I think. Anyway Aimee doing that video😭🙈 I think she is a fruit loop honest to god. Still being friends with her after slagging her on line, eh no thanks hun. I know if I was getting accused of taking money dam right I would be showing that I never and where it went, unfortunately vav can't do that. That Sarah from FOA saying take it up with Steph personally does not sit right, they know that on line money never went in and that's why vav has been trying to blame C mum. As for the event she was going to do again she should of addressed it straight away said there was a new date or get your money back.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Carol Black is Steph, as Aimee would say, it’s not up for debate. Can see the way it’s written and using ‘hunny’.
Steph will never address the charity money, care commission are taking their time to investigate. Aren’t charity donations public records? Surely must be a way to track. FAO could easily just show the receipt that was issued and filed on their ledgers when the money was handed in, will have the amount and date whether it was cash or bank transfer.
If cash, whoever handed the cash in would need to count it, you can’t just hand it over and ask them to count it because there needs to be proof both sides what was given.

Yes there should be records of it. So over the years there was a good few fundraisers done, they started after he got ill the first time. So when he relapsed there was more. Now Sarah knows that on line money never went into them because well if it did she would of said. There was a charity football match done, tough mudder, head shaves etc.

That money that people donated on line to NEVER went to them and miss vav spent it and that's why she has said things like as C mum. Trying to blame it on everyone else but she knows what she done with that money spent it.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
There’s a recording of her being interviewed about the headshaves and I swear there is not an ounce of emotion in her voice. It feels soulless. She’s talking about all the money she’s been raising. Any other time I’ve heard someone raising money being interviewed you hear the pain of the struggle in their voices they tear up a bit etc …. Not Steph. She was just loving the attention.

But it didn’t all go to the charity did it lovely 🥺

May 24, 2024
The World
Just saw this on TL.
Regardless of that - she promoted it, she was aware it was being cancelled, she would have to have been advised, and made no effort to let her platform know, and kept the link in her bio for maximum sales.
They may be part of the organisation do it all, but she was aware it was not going ahead, why didn’t she speak up on HER PART and say ‘I am not doing this event due to management rearrangements, for refunds please contact xyz’. Sorry Steph, no way out this
IMG_7259.png

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I am the same I really like her. She just seems so normal. I think she is a good mum and her humour some won't get. She seems settled with her partner and she kept that away from social media til they was ready. Vav should maybe take some pointers from Roma but again vav thinks she is always right
Spot on babe 🫶🏻 I used to dislike Kerri bcos of vav 🤦🏻‍♀️