Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag3

Jun 4, 2024
glasgow
do off Vav with your victim mentality

You’re the one in the wrong, can’t handle the consequences then don’t be such a vile nasty thieving b
thts a fing joke. 'God rewards good people' , are you honestly having a fing laugh?? your a fat,ugly, smelly reprobate of a womAn. Your 'reward' is coming vag, but its not a good as you think.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh it's here ..The poor me video lol well that's new 🖕
Yir not winning love
Winning in life ain't measured in material things
They are measured in life's true blessings
Maybe u should go work in a food bank
Or work on the streets with the homeless
Or go help on a mission field n learn about humility as it certainly isn't something that comes naturally to u
Being a Helping hand to others is winning in life
Some of the most poorest people are blessed n favored more than us living in a country with every material need me so don't mix it up love
All u consider in life is material status
Well sad to break it to u but u can't take it
Wonder what legacy u will leave eh
I'd like to think that I will b remembered for life's I've touched

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
People she’s helped out staying silent? So you helped for future reimbursement of your kindness? Thats not kindness, that’s a business transaction.

Maybe they choose to stay silent because it’s not their battle.
She isn’t even fighting her own battle, she’s making a contrived tiktok, staying silent, while minions go to work.
Maybe those who stayed silent agree with the fact that they way that was done was disgusting and don't want to put they're name to something that they see was morally wrong on every level ..maybe just maybe the scales on they're eyes have fallen off n finally they see her in the harsh light of day for the person she is.
Kindness is in her eyes a transaction
She lacks compassion n empathy yet tries to come across like fing snow white with the wee chirping birds coming tae her windie every morning for a stale bit of bread ..but in reality it's the dark crows she is luring into her crock pot as Cheryl crowsfeet wips up another spell to keep her huns with them old heart emoji eyes falling at her feet
But beware witchy mcCrowsfeet them spells eventually wear aff n the baddy never wins ... Justice will have it's day n well the End shall come as ur VAN PIRE falls to it's feet x

May 24, 2024
The World
What it looks like Pam is saying in the comments is the indigo money went into cammys bank account as it was raised for them to help through his illness. The go fund me went to charity as they collect the money themselves.
She’s saying Cammy dished this money out to people, not Steph.

Thats what I get from Pam’s comments.
Depends what the bio of indigo says the money is for? If somewhere Steph has said it’s for FAO - which will be why FOA are directing them back to Steph.

Just my take from looking in Ash’s page

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
If I’ve learned anything about her in the last few weeks it’s that she thrives solely of the attention of men. Now that she thinks she has multiple men interested her confidence is through the roof. But none of them have seen her without a filter yet and when they do that will be the last time they meet 🤣🤣 shes like the grand high witch. Ugly inside and out whilst trying to maintain this nice girl persona. There is a lot to be said for girls who only want to be friends with men and few girl friends… usually massive narcs which we know she is anyway.

It’s all going to come crashing down. I think she’s boosted her snl video now as the engagement was so poor now it’s not. She’s bought views or some s.

Fake it but you will never make it vav. You negative nelly. You get what you give out. Which is negative vibes only.

There’s a black and white video pending as she’s been unable to show her face today for some reason so expect a max video or a crying video. What goes up must come down.
U predicted that right lol only in colour 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
thts a fing joke. 'God rewards good people' , are you honestly having a fing laugh?? your a fat,ugly, smelly reprobate of a womAn. Your 'reward' is coming vag, but its not a good as you think.

Oh it's defo coming. Thought it was bad that Steph said ask his mum about the money now mad Pam is saying it was all cammy 😡😡👊🏻👊🏻