Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
What it looks like Pam is saying in the comments is the indigo money went into cammys bank account as it was raised for them to help through his illness. The go fund me went to charity as they collect the money themselves.
She’s saying Cammy dished this money out to people, not Steph.

Thats what I get from Pam’s comments.
Depends what the bio of indigo says the money is for? If somewhere Steph has said it’s for FAO - which will be why FOA are directing them back to Steph.

Just my take from looking in Ash’s page

Yup you are correct. How Pam can sit there and write all that is beyond me. It's disgusting. Trust me Steph spent it cause cammy was in the fing hospital

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Daily blogs by Sarah Jessica I've cried that much I need to wear a Parker

Woke up threw some s into the toddles n nibbler lunch box ..they love that s

Read 20676 opinions I let 2 appear on my page n called it a hate vendetta against me
Went to my crying video catalogue n pucked out one titled lemon juice in the eyes ...it looks soooo real guys it's from 2012 but who cares n who knows

Picked Sad track n wrote some s to get me the sympathy vote

Wrote Bradley a email to explain it's best he take the blame n that if needed I will throw him under the bus but ended it with I still adore u x

Danced like a tit
Danced like a tit
Loved myself
Put hunners of makeup on my face
Made a clap back n come back video n put on my big girls pants
And pretended like nothing happened n that was my day
Jumped back into my big free bed

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yup you are correct. How Pam can sit there and write all that is beyond me. It's disgusting. Trust me Steph spent it cause cammy was in the fing hospital
Easy to use the poor guy when he's not here to confirm it . If all these people calling it wrong are upsetting her so much then prove where the money went and it will all stop . Seems fairly simple to me ! But she won't or more like she can't .

Why record a crying video and not post it at the time ? Strange woman ! Not so smart now are ye ? next will be a clap back video . Watch this space

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
thts a fing joke. 'God rewards good people' , are you honestly having a fing laugh?? your a fat,ugly, smelly reprobate of a womAn. Your 'reward' is coming vag, but its not a good as you think.
Good fruits can't come from a bad tree n bad fruits don't come from a good tree ..and she is deep rooted in everything evil

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
IMG_5434.png
“I will never drag someone down to make myself look good”??
What a belter, she’s an absolute 🤡. She would do ANYTHING TO ANYONE to make herself look good.
She forgot the black & white edit what’s wrong with her 😭😂😂 no actually you have dragged down many and have done some awful things. You deserve all you get !