Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Don’t think it shows the tears well enough
Ah ofcourse the tears 🤣 you are getting your JUST DESSERTS Beefy!!! Why you think you of all people can go on a public platform and not get called out for your dispicable behaviour is beyond me. And for you to think is just like 3/4 women 😂 it’s an entire city you melt!! This is why you are looking at men in other cities you are despised and you know it! And to think you think you are winning? And people are jealous? No I’d rather live a comfortable, quiet, private life without the reputation you have!! Morals of a Tom cat you have!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Ah ofcourse the tears 🤣 you are getting your JUST DESSERTS Beefy!!! Why you think you of all people can go on a public platform and not get called out for your dispicable behaviour is beyond me. And for you to think is just like 3/4 women 😂 it’s an entire city you melt!! This is why you are looking at men in other cities you are despised.
She is a big believer in karma… and it does usually take time to catch up with ya!

cwumpetfin

May 23, 2024
Surrey
I just can't bear her, she is the most shallow, ugly hearted, vain, conceited, unscrupulous, nasty mink I have ever come across. Her smile never reaches her eyes. She can trowel all the BE-yonce Imperfect muck she wants on but she still has that harsh, haggardness that comes with being an evil cow. It always shows, no matter how beautiful you are. I would love nothing better for her than it all to become public as to all the stuff she did, the stealing, the manipulation, the sneakiness, the lies. I am not wishing bad on her... simply just what she deserves. May everything be revealed and her size 12++++++++ beefy hole is knocked permanantly off that throne she sits on.

Vile specimen she is.

May 24, 2024
The World
I just can't bear her, she is the most shallow, ugly hearted, vain, conceited, unscrupulous, nasty mink I have ever come across. Her smile never reaches her eyes. She can trowel all the BE-yonce Imperfect muck she wants on but she still has that harsh, haggardness that comes with being an evil cow. It always shows, no matter how beautiful you are. I would love nothing better for her than it all to become public as to all the stuff she did, the stealing, the manipulation, the sneakiness, the lies. I am not wishing bad on her... simply just what she deserves. May everything be revealed and her size 12++++++++ beefy hole is knocked permanantly off that throne she sits on.

Vile specimen she is.
She’ll be dancing and back on her boss b era tomorrow

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Are these people actually for real she hasn’t said it was cancel she didnt address it till 4 days after it was ment to happen get your head out of her arse
IMG_2365.jpeg IMG_2366.jpeg
Cheryl is delusional. Most genuine person on the app 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she is actually the LEAST genuine person on the app (closely followed by her bestie). Where do these people come from. Absolute whoppers!

Livebythesea

Mar 9, 2024
I actually like her I don't mind her at all. Bless her wee dad 🥹🥹🥹 I know she gets on some peoples nerves but nope I do like her. She seems real and has a back up plan and is thinking of her future. I think she has sussed vav out and that's why she has took a Step back
I like her too. Don’t know if it’s because I’m a nurse as well. I find her quite real and she makes me laugh. She also lives down the road from my niece 🙈 Saw her and Nathan when I last visited - just from the window as I’m nosy 🤣🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
Are these people actually for real she hasn’t said it was cancel she didnt address it till 4 days after it was ment to happen get your head out of her arse
IMG_2365.jpeg IMG_2366.jpeg
She ever comes at me in any shape way or form and brings into the fact I’m a mum or anything about my children and I will drive the 40 mins to Ellon smile through her ring doorbell before I boot her t in! That’s an absolute fact! My kids are not to ever be mentioned! But I’m right here to t or you still crying over your fat arse

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She ever comes at me in any shape way or form and brings into the fact I’m a mum or anything about my children and I will drive the 40 mins to Ellon smile through her ring doorbell before I boot her t in! That’s an absolute fact! My kids are not to ever be mentioned! But I’m right here to t or you still crying over your fat arse
I know how absolutely sickening mentioning folk being mothers what’s her excuse then being a charity thief and her mother on someone else’s comments saying about 3 different stories about where the money went.

May 24, 2024
The World
They are mothers which is the worst bit?
Says the woman who gave her daughter 10 step dads, brought a new man in the house after a week, exploits her son and makes pretend meltdown videos.
I can’t say I’ve done any of that but ok Steph, we are the wrong huns.

She’s about 4 hours for me but I’d still drive the distance if she’d like to tell me about how I’m raising my kid…

Last edited: