Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Greeting on a vid one minute , up in his comments the next . Quick recovery from a few home truths being said to a supposed broken individual , from trolls ( bearing in mind from what I'm reading ) , it's an old vid . Fk , that make's her worse . Get aff the app , toxic narc .

Attachments

• IMG_1781.jpeg
    IMG_1781.jpeg
    103.2 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
They are mothers which is the worst bit?
Says the woman who gave her daughter 10 step dads, brought a new man in the house after a week, exploits her son and makes pretend meltdown videos.
I can’t say I’ve done any of that but ok Steph, we are the wrong huns.

She’s about 4 hours for me but I’d still drive the distance if she’d like to tell me about how I’m raising my kid…
That angered the life out me yet she was a mother when she didn’t let cammy family into see him while he was passing away litrally!!!! You had no feelings towards his mum did you vav and we all know you read here you fat cow! You deserve every bit of hate trolling you get, your one bared faced lying big vanilla boot! And your karmas cat hung up with you! And as for your crackpot mother rein that “mother” in and tell her to step away from the wine she’s over doing it! I for one and I’m sure all these beauts agree do everyone a favour and get some professional help bcos your a pysicatrists dream and quite frankly having manic episodes on the daily ain’t normal babe 💋

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Mothers 😂😂😂 wtf drugs is she on.
Don’t exploit our kids for money
Don’t call peoples work to try cause trouble
Don’t lie every waking minute of the day
Don’t suicide bait
Don’t ignore kids when they are needing me
Don’t steal
The list could go on and on and on .
To think she is a mother behaving as his way beggars belief. A mother in all but name but she is no way fit to call herself a mum !

May 24, 2024
The World
Seen this on tattle ohh vav vav vav pre making these videos is just not a vibe hunny 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Yeah noticed that this morning, old nails from about a week ago if not more as she painted over her nails before going red.
A saved crying video in her drafts. Crying when she was acting the big I am. So she’s cried over something while pretending to be a boss b. Or something to do with M has made her cry and she’s recorded it to use later.
She needs psychological help, she’s obsessed with social media and manipulating the narrative.
What SANE person saves a video of themselves crying and posts it at an unrelated time.
Steph, you used an old video of you crying, and used current situations and words to write over it. Do you realise how manipulative that is? It’s actually fed up babe. Not the actions of a sane person.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Yeah noticed that this morning, old nails from about a week ago if not more as she painted over her nails before going red.
A saved crying video in her drafts. Crying when she was acting the big I am. So she’s cried over something while pretending to be a boss b. Or something to do with M has made her cry and she’s recorded it to use later.
She needs psychological help, she’s obsessed with social media and manipulating the narrative.
What SANE person saves a video of themselves crying and posts it at an unrelated time.
Steph, you used an old video of you crying, and used current situations and words to write over it. Do you realise how manipulative that is? It’s actually fed up babe. Not the actions of a sane person.
👏👏👏👏👏👏

Couldn’t have said it better.

Then the meltdown video as well where she is sitting on the ground making him come to her. It’s unheard of for a child to be that controlled in a meltdown to come to their caregiver. Oh wouldnt meltdowns be awesome if the child just came to you for help.

Then posts a week later about how she’s been teaching him to get out the car himself (because he’s too big for her to carry not because it benefits him)
So that’s what she was doing in the meltdown video. Wasn’t a meltdown after all. Which we all said anyway.

The manipulation and lies is just OFF THE SCALE.

As Mrs Monty says it’s time to get help babe. Give max to his dad ffs.