Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
FRIDAY NIGHT N I FEEL A BIT OF DIRTY DANCING COMING ON SO HERE IS THE NEW HUNGRY EYES REMIX ON RADIO f2.5

CRYING EYES

IVE BEEN MEANING TO TELL U
THE Q N A WITH ME HAS ALL BEEN A BIG FAT LIE
CAUSE I WAS HUNGRY FOR DICK AFF MA NEW GUY

SO IVE PATCHED IT TONIGHT
TO GO INTO HIS LIVE

AND NOW MY MY NAILS CANT DISGUISE

THAT IVE GOT THOSE LYING EYES
ONE LOOK AT U AND I WANT TO PUNCH UR EYES
I FEEL THE ANGER AND IT WON'T SUBSIDE
BRADLEY'S TO BLAME
BUT I STILL ADORE THAT GUY

AND NOW MY MUMS fED ME OVER TONIGHT
IN THE COMMENTS OUTING MY LIES
WHILE IAM CRYING OUT MY EYES
IN MY VIDEO FROM 1995
AT LEAST I TRIED

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Is it Michael Jackson errr Myra Hindley vibes . What an absolute roaster ( excuse the poor photography )
Embarrassing. What 37 year old acts like this biting her lip and acting for the camera then posting old videos of herself crying to something completely unrelated. Her social media career will be over soon, they’re all has beens after a few years what has she achieved apart from spreading her drama and airing her dirty laundry across TikTok and taking out a blush that is already made by the company they’ve just added a bit of shimmer?

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
At least she got the 666th comment 👹 is this her on the I’m going to report you all and I know who you are because she’s being called out again. If only she just addressed the rumours? She is also free to say what she wants with no proof that she stole the charity money 💰

Wow it's all been kicking off 🙈🙈🙈 holy toot. Again pam can't keep her mouth closed. As for vav she be loving it. She loves loves loves the drama. Can't believe tho Pam is saying it was C poor man is not here. Ok aye she never got the house with the money, cause at was spent within months. She got C work pension, widow pension that is how she bought her house, she got her mini and whatever else se she bought. Now Pam if Steph had no involvement of the money like you said who took it out the bank machine? Cause it was not cammy as he was really poorly. Again you have dug a hole and made it worse for your daughter.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
At least she got the 666th comment 👹 is this her on the I’m going to report you all and I know who you are because she’s being called out again. If only she just addressed the rumours? She is also free to say what she wants with no proof that she stole the charity money 💰
Exactly that she can so called slander people with what they have done but when it’s towards her then it’s not ok some of the accusations she has said it’s laughable

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Vinegar eyes
Sad Amy Sedaris GIF by truTV’s At Home with Amy Sedaris