Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Omfg , doesn't want her private life on the app but nothing's private is it ?! What she does , her son at bathtime , meltdowns , trying to get her hole , supposed " diagnosed disorders " , dancing about in her knickers and bra on a GRWM , showing the car plate in the garage when she started the ice dumps , the location leaked of where she moved to .... What else have I missed ?! Right now , that is one utter motherfkn fruitloop ! The huns are as bad to advocate it .It's not trolling it's outing you on your utter bullshit life . Make it make sense .
Her mum was 16 and dad 15 when they had her…. I mean, mums a childminder and her dad was underage… couldn’t even keep that off the app

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Wee churchill nashers🦷
Her lapdug
Hahahaha I didn’t even notice the 666…. Well if the cap fits
money is not the root of all evil ...IT IS THE LOVE OF MONEY that is the root of all evil ..it has became the very thing she worships n that will be her downfall in life, as greed has consumed her. Having money is a blessing but it brings no joy when it is ur main goal it can come n go as such is life ..happiness has no price tag ...but some people sell they're soul for all which is left behind

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Haha Sam’s latest is he trolling vav at this point as she will be raging he is reading the gossip sites hi Sam you haven’t met the lass but your using her for every bit of milking you can in plain sight and vav is to thick to see, wow thought Harley was a wet wipe this guy is even worse, she has reposted this and comments she has never laugh so much in her life but he is infact trolling her couldn’t make it up and well done rolly your famous 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cphncn7og65que4k7g50.mp4

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
The reality of it is… we don’t watch more than the huns, we just choose to comment here instead of the comment section. What’s the bloody difference ? Is it cos we ain’t loyal 🤣🤣

Why is it ok to take the time out of your day to watch and leave a good comment licking your arse ?

But I hope these videos do send more people over to read about these twats. It’s a good thing they’re so bothered cos people will come to see what they’re chatting about and anyone with a sane mind won’t leave liking them

Last edited:

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Haha Sam’s latest is he trolling vav at this point as she will be raging he is reading the gossip sites hi Sam you haven’t met the lass but your using her for every bit of milking you can in plain sight and vav is to thick to see, wow thought Harley was a wet wipe this guy is even worse, she has reposted this and comments she has never laugh so much in her life but he is infact trolling her couldn’t make it up and well done rolly your famous 🤣🤣
Know what upset me most?,someone said I must have a small pee pee 😭🤣 it's fing massive ill have you know 🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland
🤣🤣🤣 we did! What in the wish hallmark charity shop card was this speech!….mic drop 🙄 we’re all very sorry! Awa back to your riddled ride ya go!