Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yesssss MTH 🤣
So funny he actually think he is the dog bollocks using your comments n his post he is basically trolling Steph right in front of her eyes but she is too stupid to see it she does everything she can to stop folk going to tattle or here but he has just openly said he reads here come on Sam have a trip up to Aberdeen where you will see do all apart from vavs friends the coos in the next field because you will go nowt anywhere else 🤣

vavisavag3

Jun 4, 2024
glasgow
Haha Sam’s latest is he trolling vav at this point as she will be raging he is reading the gossip sites hi Sam you haven’t met the lass but your using her for every bit of milking you can in plain sight and vav is to thick to see, wow thought Harley was a wet wipe this guy is even worse, she has reposted this and comments she has never laugh so much in her life but he is infact trolling her couldn’t make it up and well done rolly your famous 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cphncn7og65que4k7g50.mp4
Well done @notrolly , they are obsessed. Get it up ye

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Amidst this latest car crash of drama she's surfaced ( due to herself , not so called trolls ) She look's utterly manic in that Taylor Swift vid . I've said it before and I'll say it again she really does need intervention . It'll take something to really happen to her before it get's serious . This on the app is a facade , I can't even imagine what's she 's like behind closed doors and Wee Rylan no going to tell or tried to signal for help when bullying him on vids together last year .