Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She hasn’t found somewhere to park. She deffo says this stuff for attention like saying her flights aren’t booked etc. all for drama. Had to scroll the video cus she’s too annoying. Can’t watch her mouth the way she speaks it winds me up. And then her next video came up.. what in the nipple tassels is that outfit?! She’s going out of her home in the outside world in this?! No absolutely not. Her thighs and arse are huge how can she be a 12?! She has to give over with that. I’m a 14/16 so I’m in no way body shaming her I just don’t get why she lies about her size. That outfit does absolutely nothing for her legs and arse at all. It just looks even bigger and the top underneath it just horrific

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What in the COWGIRL ON SKIDROW BEJEWELED EXSTRAVEGNZA IS GOING ON HERE ..ITS GIVING SOMEONE JUMPED ME N SLASHED MY TOP N I WAS DRAGGED TO A CRACKDEN BY A OLD DRAG QUEEN WHO THEN PROCEEDED TO STEAL MY CLOTHES N MAKE ME WEAR THEYRE BEJEWLED OUTFIT FROM THEYRE LAST BLACKPOOL GIG AT SOME RUNDOON BACKSTREET BNB IN 1988 AND THREW ME BACK ON THE STREETS WHERE I BELONG

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Convenient hand holding max’s to try to back up her pink nails that were red 😂. Anyone else wear their sunglasses in the house ?? Is that so we all think she’s been greeting . She’s just digging herself an even bigger hole . If Sam is reading here , I don’t know why he hasn’t run a mile by now
They're is Mrs HINCH she is Miss Unhinged

May 24, 2024
The World
I swore I was giving this clown minimal on a beautiful Saturday but my fing god she is clinically insane.
Can say all you want about people writing on here and TL, but we aren’t painting over freshly done nails to cover up our lies. Posting old photos of our kids sleeping with old nails to continue the narrative despite them being double in length between photo and morning video.
Putting tiktoks to black and white to hide your nail colours, baiting people online with fake crying videos. No matter how many minutes I spend writing a post, at least that’s not my life.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Morning guyzzzzz been bizzy bizzyyyy hope you’re all well but…… oh my lord, baby Jesus & in the the name of the wee man….. wtaf is she wearing 😂😭 Flora hen I’m sure that zip is half way down its track 😆 size 12 my peachy arse, it is actually hideous, not that zipping it up properly would make a difference 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just seen screen shots of messages between Churchill and some guy…. Who does this t think he is 😂😂😂😂 telling the guy he’s lucky cause he was about to go missing 😭 nae bother ya roaster, big gangsta man 😆🤣😂😅 bet he’s been telling Flora, don’t worry hen I’m connected I’ll deal with the trolls 🧌 me and my jumped up coke fiends will go on the rammy 😂😭 what an absolute Fanny, aye Churchill, you, I’m talking about you 😂😭 I’d slap you about like a bloody wet fish

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I swore I was giving this clown minimal on a beautiful Saturday but my fing god she is clinically insane.
Can say all you want about people writing on here and TL, but we aren’t painting over freshly done nails to cover up our lies. Posting old photos of our kids sleeping with old nails to continue the narrative despite her being double in length between photo and morning video.
Putting tiktoks to black and white to hide your nail colours, baiting people online with fake crying videos. No matter how many minutes I spend writing a post, at least that’s not my life.
Sponge knob stretch pants 🤣🤣🤣