Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I saw that, notice how he showed full screen shots of the chat, although one on tiktok one on messenger. Then when he does the IP shot he crops it down to just the message. Clown sent the message to himself 🤣🤣🤣
Think we are buttoned up the fing back.
In the comments someone said to report it as it’s not just him, his kids are there 😂😂😂😂 the Fanny threatened the guy 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure the police would just ignore that but 😂😭 they’re all idiots 🤯 Telling people they are gonna disappear 😭 tragic

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The latest from Terri logie someone do us all a favour and track her down and give her a good kicking pretty please her mouth is disgusting just like her junkie riddled knickers!
She is just as bad as vav herself but she didn’t go to court for another one of Steph’s Huns as her husband was up for kid related things so wouldn’t put it passed her to stick up for vav to the hilt

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I swore I was giving this clown minimal on a beautiful Saturday but my fing god she is clinically insane.
Can say all you want about people writing on here and TL, but we aren’t painting over freshly done nails to cover up our lies. Posting old photos of our kids sleeping with old nails to continue the narrative despite her being double in length between photo and morning video.
Putting tiktoks to black and white to hide your nail colours, baiting people online with fake crying videos. No matter how many minutes I spend writing a post, at least that’s not my life.
Sponge knob stretch pants 🤣🤣🤣
I saw that, notice how he showed full screen shots of the chat, although one on tiktok one on messenger. Then when he does the IP shot he crops it down to just the message. Clown sent the message to himself 🤣🤣🤣
Think we are buttoned up the fing back.
A match made in hell 😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Flora hen, yer nae good at telling lies than you are telling the truth 😂😭 the nails 💅🏼 I’m actually majorly cringing for you….. see the lies this t tells no wonder truthful people aren’t believed when something happens to them 🤬 the stalkers, lies about ex’s doing things to her child etc etc
I can’t say to much but my wee one came face to face with my ‘real life stalker’ last night Flora, she was fkn hysterical, how dare you tell lies and insinuate you are/where being stalked!!!!! Seeing how that affected my child 🤬 and there’s you using it for content you absolutely waste of oxygen

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She hasn’t found somewhere to park. She deffo says this stuff for attention like saying her flights aren’t booked etc. all for drama. Had to scroll the video cus she’s too annoying. Can’t watch her mouth the way she speaks it winds me up. And then her next video came up.. what in the nipple tassels is that outfit?! She’s going out of her home in the outside world in this?! No absolutely not. Her thighs and arse are huge how can she be a 12?! She has to give over with that. I’m a 14/16 so I’m in no way body shaming her I just don’t get why she lies about her size. That outfit does absolutely nothing for her legs and arse at all. It just looks even bigger and the top underneath it just horrific
Yip giving nipple tassles cause she's a TIT

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Morning guyzzzzz been bizzy bizzyyyy hope you’re all well but…… oh my lord, baby Jesus & in the the name of the wee man….. wtaf is she wearing 😂😭 Flora hen I’m sure that zip is half way down its track 😆 size 12 my peachy arse, it is actually hideous, not that zipping it up properly would make a difference 🤦🏻‍♀️
Just seen screen shots of messages between Churchill and some guy…. Who does this t think he is 😂😂😂😂 telling the guy he’s lucky cause he was about to go missing 😭 nae bother ya roaster, big gangsta man 😆🤣😂😅 bet he’s been telling Flora, don’t worry hen I’m connected I’ll deal with the trolls 🧌 me and my jumped up coke fiends will go on the rammy 😂😭 what an absolute Fanny, aye Churchill, you, I’m talking about you 😂😭 I’d slap you about like a bloody wet fish
Or he’s just learned from Steph how to troll himself for content. But it’s backfired like it does for her …. No body wants the negative and the engagement shows it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Flora hen, yer nae good at telling lies than you are telling the truth 😂😭 the nails 💅🏼 I’m actually majorly cringing for you….. see the lies this t tells no wonder truthful people aren’t believed when something happens to them 🤬 the stalkers, lies about ex’s doing things to her child etc etc
I can’t say to much but my wee one came face to face with my ‘real life stalker’ last night Flora, she was fkn hysterical, how dare you tell lies and insinuate you are/where being stalked!!!!! Seeing how that affected my child 🤬 and there’s you using it for content you absolutely waste of oxygen
Hope your lass is ok babe, and you. ❤️❤️
Madness the rage you have when it comes to your kids!! 🫂

May 24, 2024
The World
Hiya here from Aimless thread! Ha what on earth is she wearing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 do you reckon her and Aims will be fighting for this dudes attention hahahaha pick me pick me hahahaha xx
Welcome beaut 🤣❤️
Vav will be trying to outdo Aimee, but let’s be honest Vav is miles in front of stinky anyways but makes for viewing. Aimee has kicked it off by copying Vava brows 😩🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Vav saying she doesn’t want to leave max is translation for she doesn’t want to spend time 1:1 with Lily 🥺

Also mad Pam if stephs name is attached to an event and she’s actively promoting it, she’s involved and has a duty of care to keep up to date with those she has promoted it to. She has a large ( bought of course) following that she shared the event with and made a big fuss of it.

The fact that she & you see her as not responsible for any of it is ringing narcissism my darlings. You lot can never do wrong can you…. It’s aways everyone else’s fault / responsibility. It’s YOU that doesn’t understand. Not everyone else. But you believe the lies Steph feeds you. Bless y’a.

May 24, 2024
The World
Vav saying she doesn’t want to leave max is translation for she doesn’t want to spend time 1:1 with Lily 🥺

Also mad Pam if stephs name is attached to an event and she’s actively promoting it, she’s involved and has a duty of care to keep up to date with those she has promoted it to. She has a large ( bought of course) following that she shared the event with and made a big fuss of it.

The fact that she & you see her as not responsible for any of it is ringing narcissism my darlings. You lot can never do wrong can you…. It’s aways everyone else’s fault / responsibility. It’s YOU that doesn’t understand. Not everyone else. But you believe the lies Steph feeds you. Bless y’a.
Regardless of who cancelled it and who organised it, she was a ‘guest’ and advertised it on her page. So any normal person would just say ‘oh I’m not doing that anymore’. But since there was uproar about it, her saying it’s not going ahead is a defeat to the ‘trolls’ so she would never do it. Instead she burys her head and pretends it’s not even happening, and her army are out defending her.

Regardless of absolutely every single detail, Vav you’re in the wrong for YOUR part. You played a part in promoting, if it wasn’t your event it wasn’t yours to be the first person to mention it. 🤷‍♀️
You want all the glory, but none of the responsibility. Glory hunter in amongst everything else you are.

You’re a despicable woman, to think you worry about other mums raising children and this is your legacy, cheating, lying, charity thief.

I’d rather be me, than you! 😘

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Mutley since you have been reading here , here are some things you may need to know if you are thinking about getting involved with Big Mad Martha Vavron …

1. Be prepared to ignore and basically give up your kids to be with her 24/7.
2. Be prepared to be isolated from all friends and family.
3. Be prepared to not EVER engage with another female on TikTok EVER. Or anywhere ever for that matter.
3. Be prepared to shower her with compliments 24/7 or look out!
4. Be prepared to have to go along with her lies, drama and fake antics on social media
5. Be prepared for Mad Pam and Nana Macaroni to eat you alive if you ever dare upset their little princess.
6. Be prepared for L to be a bit off with you as she’s kinda had about 125959 step daddies now. Can’t blame the kid really.
7. Be prepared to be filtered in every pic/video that’s taken although it seems you do that anyway…what an ick ( according to vav)
8. Be prepared to be labelled a Narc all over social media when it goes tits up and be blamed for her MH declining.
9. Be prepared to never EVER say NO.
10. Just be prepared to have your life ruined like every other guy that’s touched it. You were warned. Best of luck matey 🫡

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Came right here after seeing that tik tok wtf is that outfit 😳 fs Lils help your maw out 😂
This outfit is by far thee worst YET!!! 😵
Tragic!!!! Everyone is going to be getting some laugh seeing that bounce about TS and seeing that strutting through the streets of Edinburgh!!! What a fing state she’s far too big for it 😭😂😂😂😂😂😂