Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Mutley since you have been reading here , here are some things you may need to know if you are thinking about getting involved with Big Mad Martha Vavron …

1. Be prepared to ignore and basically give up your kids to be with her 24/7.
2. Be prepared to be isolated from all friends and family.
3. Be prepared to not EVER engage with another female on TikTok EVER. Or anywhere ever for that matter.
3. Be prepared to shower her with compliments 24/7 or look out!
4. Be prepared to have to go along with her lies, drama and fake antics on social media
5. Be prepared for Mad Pam and Nana Macaroni to eat you alive if you ever dare upset their little princess.
6. Be prepared for L to be a bit off with you as she’s kinda had about 125959 step daddies now. Can’t blame the kid really.
7. Be prepared to be filtered in every pic/video that’s taken although it seems you do that anyway…what an ick ( according to vav)
8. Be prepared to be labelled a Narc all over social media when it goes tits up and be blamed for her MH declining.
9. Be prepared to never EVER say NO.
10. Just be prepared to have your life ruined like every other guy that’s touched it. You were warned. Best of luck matey 🫡
It’s a fair warning. But this is two egotistical narcs love bombing each other. Common sense and reality does not enter their minds. They are in a toxic cycle of making each other feel seen and heard.
A bomb could go off and it won’t break this cesspit of validating each others woes, and thinking they are ‘healing’ each other. 🥱

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Mutley since you have been reading here , here are some things you may need to know if you are thinking about getting involved with Big Mad Martha Vavron …

1. Be prepared to ignore and basically give up your kids to be with her 24/7.
2. Be prepared to be isolated from all friends and family.
3. Be prepared to not EVER engage with another female on TikTok EVER. Or anywhere ever for that matter.
3. Be prepared to shower her with compliments 24/7 or look out!
4. Be prepared to have to go along with her lies, drama and fake antics on social media
5. Be prepared for Mad Pam and Nana Macaroni to eat you alive if you ever dare upset their little princess.
6. Be prepared for L to be a bit off with you as she’s kinda had about 125959 step daddies now. Can’t blame the kid really.
7. Be prepared to be filtered in every pic/video that’s taken although it seems you do that anyway…what an ick ( according to vav)
8. Be prepared to be labelled a Narc all over social media when it goes tits up and be blamed for her MH declining.
9. Be prepared to never EVER say NO.
10. Just be prepared to have your life ruined like every other guy that’s touched it. You were warned. Best of luck matey 🫡
I’ve no heard the word mutley for years hahaha 😭

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
It’s a fair warning. But this is two egotistical narcs love bombing each other. Common sense and reality does not enter their minds. They are in a toxic cycle of making each other feel seen and heard.
A bomb could go off and it won’t break this cesspit of validating each others woes, and thinking they are ‘healing’ each other. 🥱
True I still think that quine should come with a warning though ⚠️ she’s so so dangerous!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Who the feck does he think he is telling folk they are going to go missing 😂😂 actual keyboard warrior at its best. The boy is a melt
😂😂😂😂 actually hilarious, people don’t know who they’re talking to 😭 awwweee man, maybe give that advice to Flora cause one day she’s gonna act like Billy big baws to the wrong person and get a sore face 😏

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
Wow it's all been kicking off 🙈🙈🙈 holy toot. Again pam can't keep her mouth closed. As for vav she be loving it. She loves loves loves the drama. Can't believe tho Pam is saying it was C poor man is not here. Ok aye she never got the house with the money, cause at was spent within months. She got C work pension, widow pension that is how she bought her house, she got her mini and whatever else se she bought. Now Pam if Steph had no involvement of the money like you said who took it out the bank machine? Cause it was not cammy as he was really poorly. Again you have dug a hole and made it worse for your daughter.
I see she’s said she hasn’t STOLE the charity money. No Steph but people DONATED the money to you and you SPENT it didn’t you?
What a state her hair is you can see how thin her own hair is when she has it straight 🐀 she looks like a right dumpy little midden going to Taylor swift 😂 silver eyeshadow, ripped top and see through baby grow and probably her stinking clumpy Steve Madden trainers with no socks again 🤢

May 13, 2024
scotland
Who the feck does he think he is telling folk they are going to go missing 😂😂 actual keyboard warrior at its best. The boy is a melt
Folk will go missing! 🤣🤣 settle pablo! I’d gie you a doing….dig yer granny up bury you, pop her back on top then help folk look for ya while eating a crunchie! Probably while someone’s live streaming your riddled ride sucking Wayne off not even noticing your missing! So pipe doon ya t and get some eyeshadow on that hairline!

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Came right here after seeing that tik tok wtf is that outfit 😳 fs Lils help your maw out 😂
She will need to help her out ...aye help her out her mumma Mia oot her Abba outfit 🤣
SATERDAYS SONG SING ALONG GIRLS

SENMUMAMIA

She's a cheating cow n where has the charity money went
So I've made up my mind up my mind
Her account must come to a END

Look at the cow
will ever know ..shes hated more now
But She's starting to loose control
Theyres a inching inside her hole
To the STD CLINIC she needs to go

Just one night
With her in a ring
Think I just might ask caz mulligan
TO do his thing

SEN MUMAMIA
Its all for show again
SEN MUMAMIA
GET THE RECEIPTS OUT THEN

Oh don't u get me fing started
U left that poor guys mum broken hearted
My my how u sleep I will never know

May 24, 2024
The World
She will need to help her out ...aye help her out her mumma Mia oot her Abba outfit 🤣

SENMUMAMIA

Look at the cow

Just one night
With her in a ring
Think I just might ask caz mulligan
TO do his thing

SEN MUMAMIA
Its all for show again
SEN MUMAMIA
GET THE RECEIPTS OUT THEN

Oh don't u get me fing started
U left that poor guys mum broken hearted
My my how u sleep I will never know
Lyrical genius 🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
In the comments someone said to report it as it’s not just him, his kids are there 😂😂😂😂 the Fanny threatened the guy 🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure the police would just ignore that but 😂😭 they’re all idiots 🤯 Telling people they are gonna disappear 😭 tragic
People are going to disappear lol what is he a Magician..Aye ok then Paul Daniels
He might have to do a houdini
To get out the tangled up mess she has got him in 🤣🤣 bippedi bobbiddi boo
do him too 🖕

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK

SENMUMAMIA

Look at the cow

Just one night
With her in a ring