Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
The Queen shall not explain n this shall now be called the Land of no explanation n that we shall be known for our bad Reputation
tripping the simpsons GIF

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
I think they are in the disabled area. That's why they haven't had to queue like everyone else. Steph would have got her ticket for free if they are in the disabled area.
Please excuse my ignorance - and absolutely zero disrespect to anyone other than Flora - but why the eff would she feel entitled to use the disabled area?
Max isn’t with her?

Precisely what makes HER exempt from having to queue?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Please excuse my ignorance - and absolutely zero disrespect to anyone other than Flora - but why the eff would she feel entitled to use the disabled area?
Max isn’t with her?

All she would have needed was a child or adult disability letter. Which I’m assuming she would have since she says they’re both neurodivergent.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
So dadsam is live making pancakes (I think, I didn’t want for more than 2 seconds) with his two children, something else he and vav have in common is exploiting their children. Do not understand why people feel the need to share their children online with 100s of strangers.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Blaming folk for apparently hacking your phone it was you who left the comment Katrina you was quite happy for folk to like it until you was outed for being discriminated to disabled people and what it was pointed out you had a nephew was has Tourette’s the trolls just plucked your name out of a hat to hack your comments get a actual life you were trying to be clever when you were infecting being offensive.
IMG_2426.jpeg

May 24, 2024
The World
Blaming folk for apparently hacking your phone it was you who left the comment Katrina you was quite happy for folk to like it until you was outed for being discriminated to disabled people and what it was pointed out you had a nephew was has Tourette’s the trolls just plucked your name out of a hat to hack your comments get a actual life you were trying to be clever when you were infecting being offensive.
IMG_2426.jpeg
Hahahahahaha we posted the same

May 24, 2024
The World
IMG_2426.jpeg
Quite happy noticing the likes on the comments until a ‘troll’ post was made of her. Suddenly little critters in her phone typed it 😂😂
This is the calibre of people supporting Steph. Liars. Monkey see, monkey do.

ROSIE3556

Mar 9, 2024
Scotland
Max isn’t with her?

She would have said lily or herself has a disability. All you need to do is email them with a disability letter proving one of them gets disability benefits and the person going with the disabled person gets in free.