Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think they are in the disabled area. That's why they haven't had to queue like everyone else. Steph would have got her ticket for free if they are in the disabled area.
She is one of them twats that will stand on anyone to get anything but her day is coming and Iam here for watching her being humbled as that pedestal she put herself on comes crashing down the more they are feeding her the more her ego is puffed up but the fall shall hurt her even more cause she needs approval of others but it's the empty praise of strangers ...one day the clapping will stop ..and then what

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Where is the roaster ?! Seem's to be lying low or possibly still trying to get out that Spiderman outfit ?! Maybe even scored in it last night 🤣
Building anticipation lol 🤣 then will come on with that chalk board scratching voice..HI GUYS guess what Iam just back in from TAYLORS after party n she said to me oh my gosh I love ur outfit 🤣 no hen Taylor is more humble than u and she is a global sensation a icon n u are just a freeloading cow n she don't like girls like u that's why she don't like them fing Kardashian sisters or Hailey Bieber cause they are so fake n entitled n materialist like u

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Blaming folk for apparently hacking your phone it was you who left the comment Katrina you was quite happy for folk to like it until you was outed for being discriminated to disabled people and what it was pointed out you had a nephew was has Tourette’s the trolls just plucked your name out of a hat to hack your comments get a actual life you were trying to be clever when you were infecting being offensive.
IMG_2426.jpeg
These people true saying birds of a feather flock together she takes no accountability either lol least own ur s ..u tried being a smart ass n it back fired

May 13, 2024
scotland
Building anticipation lol 🤣 then will come on with that chalk board scratching voice..HI GUYS guess what Iam just back in from TAYLORS after party n she said to me oh my gosh I love ur outfit 🤣 no hen Taylor is more humble than u and she is a global sensation a icon n u are just a freeloading cow n she don't like girls like u that's why she don't like them fing Kardashian sisters or Hailey Bieber cause they are so fake n entitled n materialist like u
Opening line “omg guyysszzzz I’m here I’m alive” settle hun! Taylor herself took a nap and didn’t announce her return

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
mob wives the last stand GIF by VH1

That comment was vile and no violation . Show's you how fkd up TT is .
Tt Disney care it's all about making money..I didn't see. Comment but if she is anything like her mate I can imagine