Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
Wonder what deal was with Sam and mother of his kids, as he ended up homeless , now in a council house… another one that Vav can control and boss with her money , she sure picks them , Churchy , Rylan now him . Didn’t realise TT was a dating app
Tiktok is rife for dating attempts 🤢 when I was active on it and posted gym/fitness stuff I had all sorts of inbox messages.
Scrapped the whole thing and now just have a blank page, now just stick to Instagram which is private

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Wonder what deal was with Sam and mother of his kids, as he ended up homeless , now in a council house… another one that Vav can control and boss with her money , she sure picks them , Churchy , Rylan now him . Didn’t realise TT was a dating app
Knows how to play the system then as he has a good relationship with his mum and sisters. Looks like he knew he’d be given a house going homeless.

He screams narc to me.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
He’s got a mum bum, random comment I know, but his arse looks like a woman’s. That puffy rounded look that women have after we’ve had a few children and are in our leggings. It’s such a female shaped arse. Maybe it’s because he’s a bit plump.
He is very weird shaped. Big bum and skinny legs.

Big gut which probably engulfs his wee chode which is why he’s so passive aggressive.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
It's weird though I've never commented on any of her posts ever lol if I had a opinion then I would understand 🤣
She blocks people who follow anyone she doesn’t like or makes content about her … or you might have liked one of her burner account ‘troll’ account comments that she uses to fish for people who don’t like her.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
You must be blocked😂her accounts still there x
It's weird though I've never commented on any of her posts ever lol if I had a opinion then I would understand 🤣
She blocks people who follow anyone she doesn’t like or makes content about her … or you might have liked one of her burner account ‘troll’ account comments that she uses to fish for people who don’t like her.
That's it lol I commented on a page lol uck good I will just s her even mare noo