Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Woke up to the best surprise even ..mummy sucked some dick n managed to get us tickets in the VIP to TAYLOR SWIFT
me n mummy went shopping to find her a fabulous outfit in the Elvis store in downtown LA in SKIDROW
TAYLOR sang a song just to me cause my mummy is soooo famous she has a blusher
Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX
my mummy n me danced all night
big mouth jay GIF by NETFLIX
mummy went home n made real good friends with TAYLORS DANCER he wanted to see mummy's room and they sounded like if they had fun but he left early when the sun came up n seen mummy in the sunlight
big mouth hormone monster GIF by NETFLIX

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Woke up to the best surprise even ..mummy sucked some dick n managed to get us tickets in the VIP to TAYLOR SWIFT
me n mummy went shopping to find her a fabulous outfit in the Elvis store in downtown LA in SKIDROW
TAYLOR sang a song just to me cause my mummy is soooo famous she has a blusher
Season 3 Trailer GIF by NETFLIX
my mummy n me danced all night
big mouth jay GIF by NETFLIX
mummy went home n made real good friends with TAYLORS DANCER he wanted to see mummy's room and they sounded like if they had fun but he left early when the sun came up n seen mummy in the sunlight
big mouth hormone monster GIF by NETFLIX
You’ve killed me off 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Mate do off your boring as do , away look after your wains
Haha he is so creepy looking riding off the back of vav how sad sitting with your phone catching up on tattle and here hi Sam bet Steph is delighted and likes someone said on his post you are just driving more traffic to Steph’s tattle cc pages not that clever are ya Sam but that is the whole game using her and she doesn’t even see it 🤭

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Dadbod just came up on my FYP with ANOTHER troll post.
Blocked him, irrelevant now.
Only thing I have against him is he’s so far up Steph’s arse he’s hingin oot her nostril, other than that boring t.

He's such a bore is he. I think tho he is only using her for content. I really hope he uses her and abuses her

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Dad Sam…. Literally no one cares about you, you’re as irrelevant as they come.

Thriving off the attention of females you’re a walking ick.

You don’t need your own thread because you’re irrelevant mate.

Troll post after troll post it’s you that’s Affected 🤣🤣🤣
Their is one on tattle that someone has made but they aren’t going to entertain it quite right he is doing a pretty good job sending folk to Steph’s the thick mutt he is.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
…………….
IMG_7300.jpeg IMG_7302.jpeg IMG_7303.jpeg IMG_7304.jpeg IMG_7305.jpeg IMG_7306.jpeg

That's like the time she went to Italy with C and got her pic taking in the middle seat and the caption said sitting next to the fattest man ever. Lovely person you are vav👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 I love this for her. People who put there life out there like them for all to see should really make sure that they don't have much skeletons in your closet cause it comes back and haunts you and vav that's what your past is doing and by god your going to have the hardest come down ✌🏻