Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Look fing anastacia shut the do up yi looked like s ok that's all thank u
Anastacia GIF by Storyful

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Sorry but what a bunch of wallopers, vag, aimee me, and that bam sam!! All that's wrong with social media in a threesome! None apparently affected by opinions, because it isn't bloody trolling! Yet practically their whole personalities are clapping back! Grow the do up and get real jobs and more importantly fing life's! I mean Aimees best pal is vag?? Seriously that's pathetic! Vag is dancing around like a reject from a Shania twain make your own costume sewing bee and bam sam is so triggered by comments about him because he's used to middle aged women with no life's fawning over him, he may aswell become an ambassador for tattle and CC with the traffic he's driving here!

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She is one cheeky t ! Nobody’s man would touch you with a barge pole hen . Her content is just clap backs ! Nothing to say about the autism talk or do all . I hope someone knocks her into next week ! Tramp !
I was just saying that to a friend there , she's acting like an absolute hoe for her age . I'm embarrassed for the daughter .

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
My man thinks you’re a t, fyi.

Same my man thinks your a t vav. Just like all the men in Aberdeen/shire think of you and that's why you are looking else where #pinchme #winning you are nothing but a sad act that is doing clap back after clap back. So the final bits are in place for one person it's coming why cause they have said you look s. What about the ones that have sent you mails of death threats, awful names regarding your children, your stalkers?? What about them vav. No suppose it's hard to prove when s like that does not happen 😡😡 but aye go after user1256etcetcetc and get them outed and then that make you feel better cause she said your outfit looked s. Another thing babes it was not to big it was stuck on.

Now happy Sunday everyone hope you trolls have had a lovely weekend cause I know I have ❤️