Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
My man hates her, thank god because I’d be so insecure if he had to see her anywhere🤪
My man is always quite honest, says she's pretty but heavily overshadowed by her VILE personality. Doesn't matter how pretty your outside is if you're rotten on the inside. He can not stand her voice though - and the look he gives me when he hears it is hilarious :ROFLMAO:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
My man hates her, thank god because I’d be so insecure if he had to see her anywhere🤪
I’d love to bump into her with my husband, he’d not even give her a second glance.
He said no way is she a size 10-12 when you’re a 6-8. More like 16-18. I think her thighs are wider than my hips 🤷🏼‍♀️
I do eat healthy meals and train a lot though.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
My man is always quite honest, says she's pretty but heavily overshadowed by her VILE personality. Doesn't matter how pretty your outside is if you're rotten on the inside. He can not stand her voice though - and the look he gives me when he hears it is hilarious :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t say she’s pretty at all, she’s constantly got filters on and by the pictures we’ve all saw when the filter slips, she’s disgusting. Just like her personality and her life. My boyfriend can’t stand her voice either😂😂

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
I doubt I'm the only manless one on here , auld sad sacks here 🤣 No really been priority on my list Vav , was getting my hole . You know too busy being a lone parent , than being on date sites and trying to be a flop on TT like her . I think if people feel secure in their marriage a bonus because fkn hell , she's a real man eater and I wouldn't put it past her to go for married men as she'd see that as a game ! However let's face it , with her being so popular in Aberdeen , I don't think the wives need to be oot with the frying pans just yet !

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
You have not got another one 🙊😍😍😍 exciting xx
Sorry yes 🫣flowers yesterday and a bag today after his meetings. I’m absolutely spoiled I know and I’ve told him no more bags! He said he was looking because he had a couple of hours kill. So Vav do off in your clompy trainers and hideous outfits saying everyone who hates you is jealous. No we aren’t we are just honest people who can’t stand thieves and especially ones who take from charities. You disgusting b.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sorry yes 🫣flowers yesterday and a bag today after his meetings. I’m absolutely spoiled I know and I’ve told him no more bags! He said he was looking because he had a couple of hours kill. So Vav do off in your clompy trainers and hideous outfits saying everyone who hates you is jealous. No we aren’t we are just honest people who can’t stand thieves and especially ones who take from charities. You disgusting b.

What colour did you go for? What's it like 😂😂🤣 how exciting tho❤️ and yes yes you are fooking spoilt 😛

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 spot on I would hate her life and would pass big time

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My husband said once he thought she was pretty till he seen a photo from a live and said she is defo cat fishing the blokes, he is a Aberdeen fan so seen her at the game where they honoured cammy and he could just see right through her no emotion nothing, he hates when he hears her voice I have to put my AirPods on but is also always asking what monstrosity she is wearing today he loves clothes and has a whole room of trainers but wouldn’t be seen dead with that madden things on.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
🤣🤣 the wobbling and thrusting reminds me of my dog wandering about trying to find a place to throw up! And for someone who’s been cheated on vav “ask your man will we” fing clown 🤣🤣 my husband just said and I quote “wouldn’t do it with someone else’s dick” as he sits and rubs my feet after a day at the theatre and out for tea
Your husband sounds a legend 🤣