Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Bit of a back handed compliment there Zoey 🤣. Surprised you’ve not been blocked . She stomps about this app like she’s Miss Perfect and getting negative comments for do all . People have questions you won’t fing answer . You lie about your size and filter your face to do . You’re promoting make up and skin care so it’s false advertising hen and how these companies allow it is beyond me ! Quick enough to get the measuring tape out to prove your size , so you can prove everything else I assume ?? The fact that you have to clap back every single day just proves how fing triggered you are . Delete the comments and move on . The lady doth protest too much ! Sitting greeting on a prerecorded video , caught out for your nails so you think you’ll paint them back to how they were and nobody will know ! We notice everything Stef fanny . Everything ! As for your latest squeeze …Hi fireman Sam … he’s just as triggered as you ! Doesn’t like getting negative comments when he’s too used to women idolising him 😂. That’s what happens when you get involved with Steph pal , get used to it . You won’t have TT much longer when she digs her claws in !

Attachments

• IMG_6204.jpeg
    IMG_6204.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 96

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Why is she waiting to out someone next week you don’t see the police or courts announcing oh we are going to charge xyz with theses charges but we are just going to wait till next week, was the same when she put out she needed more things then she would be able to out not sure if it’s the same person or not, so the police arent looking for the people who sent you death threats, stalked your home apparently even though you have a ring door bell and cctv at maidencraig and pip Ellon mansion but they are going to deal with folk who don’t like you and comment on things you openly put out on the internet yourself aye ok beefy what world are you living in.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Your husband sounds a legend 🤣
He’s amazing 23 yrs 3 kids, I’m his absolute world! He puts up with my s but is also the one that will tell me to wind my neck in when needed 🤣🤣 and when I tell you this man is fineeeeee! And I’ve never once questioned his loyalty to me! But aye Vav get back to STD Sam

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Sorry yes 🫣flowers yesterday and a bag today after his meetings. I’m absolutely spoiled I know and I’ve told him no more bags! He said he was looking because he had a couple of hours kill. So Vav do off in your clompy trainers and hideous outfits saying everyone who hates you is jealous. No we aren’t we are just honest people who can’t stand thieves and especially ones who take from charities. You disgusting b.
Could I give you my man’s number, could your man have a word with him😂

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
🤣🤣 the wobbling and thrusting reminds me of my dog wandering about trying to find a place to throw up! And for someone who’s been cheated on vav “ask your man will we” fing clown 🤣🤣 my husband just said and I quote “wouldn’t do it with someone else’s dick” as he sits and rubs my feet after a day at the theatre and out for tea
Hahahahahaha howling

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Doll doesn’t take it onboard are you for real for the last 8 videos apart from the s Taylor swift one all she has done is clapback the same with her miutt guy they are both tragic all I have done is laugh at this video you are not making us Aberdeen/shire or anywhere else jel but you need strangers to blow smoke up your arse
IMG_2443.jpeg

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I swear this woman enrages the life out of me 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s all a act and her Huns buy into it, what woman who is so confident in herself has to act the way she does to earn abit of crust it’s actually pretty tragic sitting in your car thinking your the dog bullocks singing along to a pussycat dolls song, if she was such a confident person she would be out n about in Aberdeen blogging what all the other Aberdeen creators do but instead she is at home with no mates canna get a man the Aberdeen or surrounding area and rents a house and lines someones else’s pocket 🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My man is always quite honest, says she's pretty but heavily overshadowed by her VILE personality. Doesn't matter how pretty your outside is if you're rotten on the inside. He can not stand her voice though - and the look he gives me when he hears it is hilarious :ROFLMAO:
My sister said who is that get her tae do aff lol she said her voice would go through yi