Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ll show you (take a good look Vav, and tell me I’m jealous of your dishonest scavenging life)

Now yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍😍 love love love it wow stunning. That will never ever date I don't think any Chanel does tho. She truly is a beauty. I've just a black classic one with the silver but I do love her 😍xx

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
It’s all a act and her Huns buy into it, what woman who is so confident in herself has to act the way she does to earn abit of crust it’s actually pretty tragic sitting in your car thinking your the dog bullocks singing along to a pussycat dolls song, if she was such a confident person she would be out n about in Aberdeen blogging what all the other Aberdeen creators do but instead she is at home with no mates canna get a man the Aberdeen or surrounding area and rents a house and lines someones else’s pocket 🤣
Exactly! Natasha Calder was also at TS this weekend ……. Just go and look at the differences in dress/classiness etc..
Flora is a miserable old slapper.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
It's lovley x wish I had a man who bought me designer bags lol 🤣 I canny even get one to buy me a chip roll
I’m totally spoiled I know 🫣
They are investment pieces and treasured. Let’s hope Vav can stop and think about why so many people can’t stand her. It’s nothing to do with jealousy at all. She’s a fing disgrace and an embarrassment prostituting herself every day on TT, selling her soul and all for what? She’s desperate for fame and fortune but she’s delusional if she thinks how she lives is winning at life. It’s about having people who care for you, love you and would do anything for you. She’s got her mum and nana. A few superficial internet friends and that’s it.
She’s walked all over anyone she has a relationship with and stabs anyone in the back if it helps her.
Sly b

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Also.. ' I see her doing better than me!' Can she be anymore full of herself?
Screenshot_20240609-220928_Instagram.jpg
By associating with you her mother I very much doubt she will, I hope she does as far a away from you girls of her generations know you are so lily has no hope around Aberdeen because of your her mother, my daughter had friends round today chilling eating pizza and they were giggling about vav and the Cher costume they know of lily and her mum is doing her no favours whatsoever.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m totally spoiled I know 🫣
They are investment pieces and treasured. Let’s hope Vav can stop and think about why so many people can’t stand her. It’s nothing to do with jealousy at all. She’s a fing disgrace and an embarrassment prostituting herself every day on TT, selling her soul and all for what? She’s desperate for fame and fortune but she’s delusional if she thinks how she lives is winning at life. It’s about having people who care for you, love you and would do anything for you. She’s got her mum and nana. A few superficial internet friends and that’s it.
She’s walked all over anyone she has a relationship with and stabs anyone in the back if it helps her.
Sly b

Least you can say your spoilt 😛🤣 we all deserve a treat that's for sure. So so true they are investments ❤️ I love a bag love love love a bag. When I got my one I cried 🙊

It's so true her life is just a car crash and clap back after clap back. She can't hold onto anyone in her life

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
It’s all a act and her Huns buy into it, what woman who is so confident in herself has to act the way she does to earn abit of crust it’s actually pretty tragic sitting in your car thinking your the dog bullocks singing along to a pussycat dolls song, if she was such a confident person she would be out n about in Aberdeen blogging what all the other Aberdeen creators do but instead she is at home with no mates canna get a man the Aberdeen or surrounding area and rents a house and lines someones else’s pocket 🤣
Exactly this . I’m not from her area but when do we ever get content of her going shopping or doing normal things around her hometown ? She holes herself up in that house, and goes nowhere because she knows she’s hated . Never goes for lunch or dinner or meets friends . Pretty sad life if you ask me . We are just jealous tho …sorry jealous of what ? Shes a social media influencer , not a local fing celebrity . Tik tok started from nowhere , it can end just the same way . She would do well to remember that . She’s not better than any of us because she drives a Mercedes and buys LV bags . We came into the world with nothing and we will all go out with nothing. It’s what happens in between that counts . She might have a comfortable life just now but if it all ends tomorrow she would have do all . Her videos just now are nothing but arrogant and condescending ! Looking down her nose thinking she’s better than everyone and she can do whatever the do she wants. She is clearly very unhappy in her life and so driven by money ! There’s no pockets in shrouds as my old dad says ..