Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly this . I’m not from her area but when do we ever get content of her going shopping or doing normal things around her hometown ? She holes herself up in that house, and goes nowhere because she knows she’s hated . Never goes for lunch or dinner or meets friends . Pretty sad life if you ask me . We are just jealous tho …sorry jealous of what ? Shes a social media influencer , not a local fing celebrity . Tik tok started from nowhere , it can end just the same way . She would do well to remember that . She’s not better than any of us because she drives a Mercedes and buys LV bags . We came into the world with nothing and we will all go out with nothing. It’s what happens in between that counts . She might have a comfortable life just now but if it all ends tomorrow she would have do all . Her videos just now are nothing but arrogant and condescending ! Looking down her nose thinking she’s better than everyone and she can do whatever the do she wants. She is clearly very unhappy in her life and so driven by money ! There’s no pockets in shrouds as my old dad says ..
Excatly I follow quite a few of the other Aberdeen creators they vlog going to restaurant,shop opening, open nights for this and that, get invited to places in the shire and also invited down to London with pretty little things and Charlotte tilbury they are cool, trendy and all are positive all vav does is clapback because she is triggered if she wasn’t she would just be getting on with her life but she has nothing else interesting going on a photo shoot for a crappy make up brand who use’s everyone and their dug and a Ibiza trip where she will look so out of place compared to all the young happy girls they use.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Also.. ' I see her doing better than me!' Can she be anymore full of herself?
Screenshot_20240609-220928_Instagram.jpg

Well I truly do hope she turns out better than you vav.

1) she has had more step daddies than anyone I know

2) you have lied to her her whole life meaning the birth certificate 🙈

3) when she seen her passport you said they made a mistake 🤣🤣

4) you are the biggest LIAR ever and narcissist

5) you can't hold onto anyone in your life

6) all you have is your mum, nana, and your followers which are bought most of them ✌🏻🤣👏🏻

7) you really are the most selfish person ever and deep down your are so unhappy even tho you say you are living your best life.

8) it's the "trolls" that give you your content even tho you say you ain't bothered

9) M is your cash cow and you have used him to grow your "platform " and only show him when you been called out.

10) Everyman that's left you, you come out and say they was bloody horrendous to you, even accused one of disgusting things and you said your 2nd husband never even spoke to lily. Top mum vav top mum.

Could go on but you get the script. So yes I really do hope Lily does "better" than you in life and I don't mean about her career I'm meaning how she acts in life. Maybe have a read of this and take note. I really do hope she breaks that cycle that you, nana Mac and mad Pam have done to you with there parenting.

Oh and also do better with M as you have never ever helped him thrive that's his nursery and dad but again you don't want him to thrive.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Also.. ' I see her doing better than me!' Can she be anymore full of herself?
Screenshot_20240609-220928_Instagram.jpg

Well I truly do hope she turns out better than you vav.

1) she has had more step daddies than anyone I know

2) you have lied to her her whole life meaning the birth certificate 🙈

3) when she seen her passport you said they made a mistake 🤣🤣

4) you are the biggest LIAR ever and narcissist

5) you can't hold onto anyone in your life

6) all you have is your mum, nana, and your followers which are bought most of them ✌🏻🤣👏🏻

7) you really are the most selfish person ever and deep down your are so unhappy even tho you say you are living your best life.

8) it's the "trolls" that give you your content even tho you say you ain't bothered

9) M is your cash cow and you have used him to grow your "platform " and only show him when you been called out.

10) Everyman that's left you, you come out and say they was bloody horrendous to you, even accused one of disgusting things and you said your 2nd husband never even spoke to lily. Top mum vav top mum.

Could go on but you get the script. So yes I really do hope Lily does "better" than you in life and I don't mean about her career I'm meaning how she acts in life. Maybe have a read of this and take note. I really do hope she breaks that cycle that you, nana Mac and mad Pam have done to you with there parenting.

Oh and also do better with M as you have never ever helped him thrive that's his nursery and dad but again you don't want him to thrive.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Now yes yes yes 😍😍😍😍😍 love love love it wow stunning. That will never ever date I don't think any Chanel does tho. She truly is a beauty. I've just a black classic one with the silver but I do love her 😍xx
Ooooh I love the classic flap ❤️
Vav will be buying herself one in no time, just as soon as she’s set up an online charity event and all donations will be paid directly into her bank account. She’s good at that. That stench of dishonesty will follow her around for the rest of her life 🤬

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ooooh I love the classic flap ❤️
Vav will be buying herself one in no time, just as soon as she’s set up an online charity event and all donations will be paid directly into her bank account. She’s good at that. That stench of dishonesty will follow her around for the rest of her life 🤬

Yes me to❤️❤️ it's so prettyy that lv bag costing 4k she could of of got the mini one as sure they are 4k to 5k.

I know it's pouring out her pores that she ain't got and saying the trolls edited on her face. Good one vav so they did 🤣🤣

May 13, 2024
scotland

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m totally spoiled I know 🫣
They are investment pieces and treasured. Let’s hope Vav can stop and think about why so many people can’t stand her. It’s nothing to do with jealousy at all. She’s a fing disgrace and an embarrassment prostituting herself every day on TT, selling her soul and all for what? She’s desperate for fame and fortune but she’s delusional if she thinks how she lives is winning at life. It’s about having people who care for you, love you and would do anything for you. She’s got her mum and nana. A few superficial internet friends and that’s it.
She’s walked all over anyone she has a relationship with and stabs anyone in the back if it helps her.
Sly b
Yes the thing that speaks more than anything in life is ur character x I may not be rich n tbh Iam not arsed about it would it be nice x yes ofcourse but Iam a person of good character..ok I can go over board taking this piss but I don't like manipulating, self-centered egotistical people who feel entitled in life that use others to get up the ladder in life x but life is about being selfless it's not about us people are placed in each other's life's to enrich n help them grow n love not to use n feed they're own Ego n all her huns can't see she doesn't give a s about them she is a user n that's all her greed for fame n money has rotted her from the inside out n her need of praise from others screams insecurities it's a sad sad life measured by followers n likes n brand deals ...n if it goes tmro what's left