Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Thanks wow truth 5 people how sad at nearly 40 and she can’t trust people, people can’t trust you vav never have. I hope Danielle kicks her ass to the kerb I thinks she is great and a proper single mum nice to see her back in Aberdeen vav hardly spoke to her when they were at ice danielle is well liked and has a fab group of friends whom don’t like vav and that’s why she wouldn’t of been invited to her welcome home party at her owned house so sad for you Steph.

Last edited:

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Ok ya pussy rat faced Doll this is just for u

I know he'll use ya
Like He's is using ya noo
U tell him we're jealous n just wanna be you

Don't u know your girlfriend
Fleeced a man or 2
Don't u know ur girlfriend is a Narc like u
Don't ya ...don't ya

I know that you read here
N he reads here to
So come on here with ur real name
Like u say u would do

Cause it's truth we are talking
Cause we know what ur like
So come say it to ur faces
Oh wait ...ur talking pure se

Aren't ya ...aren't ya

Ya pussy brat blowup doll

React GIF by PUSSYCAT DOLLS

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her circle is small and it’s because she’s a thieving lying b and no one wants anything to do with her
Got it in one I know a few that were friends with her and they bolted as it was such a effort to be mates with her they couldn’t keep up with the lies and some of them were being dragged into them she ain’t got anything on any of them and they don’t have to listen to a self centred cow and all the lies that come out of her mouth.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

I know he'll use ya

Fleeced a man or 2
Don't ya ...don't ya

N he reads here to
Like u say u would do

Aren't ya ...aren't ya

Haha you are brilliant vav will be spitting feathers 😝

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Excatly I follow quite a few of the other Aberdeen creators they vlog going to restaurant,shop opening, open nights for this and that, get invited to places in the shire and also invited down to London with pretty little things and Charlotte tilbury they are cool, trendy and all are positive all vav does is clapback because she is triggered if she wasn’t she would just be getting on with her life but she has nothing else interesting going on a photo shoot for a crappy make up brand who use’s everyone and their dug and a Ibiza trip where she will look so out of place compared to all the young happy girls they use.
And it will come to a End everything has a shelf life

Mar 8, 2024
Yes the thing that speaks more than anything in life is ur character x I may not be rich n tbh Iam not arsed about it would it be nice x yes ofcourse but Iam a person of good character..ok I can go over board taking this piss but I don't like manipulating, self-centered egotistical people who feel entitled in life that use others to get up the ladder in life x but life is about being selfless it's not about us people are placed in each other's life's to enrich n help them grow n love not to use n feed they're own Ego n all her huns can't see she doesn't give a s about them she is a user n that's all her greed for fame n money has rotted her from the inside out n her need of praise from others screams insecurities it's a sad sad life measured by followers n likes n brand deals ...n if it goes tmro what's left

You are just the best type of person.....the end ❤️❤️❤️

Ps I'll send you up a chip butty 😘

Mar 8, 2024

I know he'll use ya

Fleeced a man or 2
Don't ya ...don't ya

N he reads here to
Like u say u would do

Aren't ya ...aren't ya

My favourite one yet 😍❤️🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Thanks wow truth 5 people how sad at nearly 40 and she can’t trust people, people can’t trust you vav never have. I hope Danielle kicks her ass to the kerb I thinks she is great and a proper single mum nice to see her back in Aberdeen vav hardly spoke to her when they were at ice danielle is well liked and has a fab group of friends whom don’t like vav and that’s why she wouldn’t of been invited to her welcome home party at her owned house so sad for you Steph.
Did they fall out x Iam a nosey bastard lol

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My favourite one yet 😍❤️🤣🤣
She deserves it n more x couldn't happen to a nicer more humble person x maybe she shouldn't have learned something last night x how gracious n humble and kind Taylor swift is x ❤️ n the world is in love with her at the moment n that's cause she is talented yet all of the above n more x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Well I truly do hope she turns out better than you vav.

1) she has had more step daddies than anyone I know

2) you have lied to her her whole life meaning the birth certificate 🙈

3) when she seen her passport you said they made a mistake 🤣🤣

4) you are the biggest LIAR ever and narcissist

5) you can't hold onto anyone in your life

6) all you have is your mum, nana, and your followers which are bought most of them ✌🏻🤣👏🏻

7) you really are the most selfish person ever and deep down your are so unhappy even tho you say you are living your best life.

8) it's the "trolls" that give you your content even tho you say you ain't bothered

9) M is your cash cow and you have used him to grow your "platform " and only show him when you been called out.

10) Everyman that's left you, you come out and say they was bloody horrendous to you, even accused one of disgusting things and you said your 2nd husband never even spoke to lily. Top mum vav top mum.

Could go on but you get the script. So yes I really do hope Lily does "better" than you in life and I don't mean about her career I'm meaning how she acts in life. Maybe have a read of this and take note. I really do hope she breaks that cycle that you, nana Mac and mad Pam have done to you with there parenting.

Oh and also do better with M as you have never ever helped him thrive that's his nursery and dad but again you don't want him to thrive.
She had more step daddies than cinderfuckenrella had step sisters

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who will do her hair? If they have fallen out 🫢maybe she will have to have the extensions out and just leave it as god intended. She’s so beautiful and confident that she doesn’t need any in. 🤭🤭🤭😜😂🤣🤣🤣🤣💩
Danielle has commented an hour ago to a few folks comment about Steph, Danielle is obviously too nice to be seen she is being used by vav.

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Did they fall out x Iam a nosey bastard lol
Danielle is too nice I do think now that Danielle is back up in Aberdeen around her friends as she is well liked, I don’t think Danielle went with vav to girls allowed she was just in the same bit so was Justin the hairdresser and a group of his female friends I hope Danielle gets invited to things in Aberdeen she defo deserve for being more real than the using vav,