Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She deserves it n more x couldn't happen to a nicer more humble person x maybe she shouldn't have learned something last night x how gracious n humble and kind Taylor swift is x ❤️ n the world is in love with her at the moment n that's cause she is talented yet all of the above n more x
Absolutely ❤️ she deserves everything she gets, she is vile, evil piece of work and no amount of filters or make up will ever disguise that from anyone with any sense!
Taylor is an amazing woman, a true icon in every sense of the word and such a beautiful person inside too ❤️ I doubt she suffers too many fools either 👌
But vav probably thinks and certainly acts like she bigger than Taylor 🤣 deluded as do 🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Is she being nasty to Danielle?
A few of her ask me questions are directed at who is her real friends and that Danielle is interacting with folk on her Tik tok but who does Steph think she is to tell her who to speak to the girls in the comments are allowed an opinion about anyone they like and just let her mum and nana they are straight on to defend her, Danielle is back in Aberdeen and I hope her and her son get the opportunities that comes having a genuine account in Aberdeen I hope plenty people go to get their hair done as she is fab at doing hair and not like Steph who can’t do it for toffee.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Got it in one I know a few that were friends with her and they bolted as it was such a effort to be mates with her they couldn’t keep up with the lies and some of them were being dragged into them she ain’t got anything on any of them and they don’t have to listen to a self centred cow and all the lies that come out of her mouth.
Her circle is more a triangle lol her...her maw n her granny

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Filtered to the fooking max !!
Filtered fanny flora 🤣 can't wait until the plastic gangster gets his just deserts when he sees her in real life 👌👌👍🤣🤣
How she can claim she looks like this is Beyond me folk have seen her on a live the filter drops right off her face, she is just a average looking person not ugly but not stunning at the same time but you must have to really hate yourself if you have to put a filter on and to not be honest with 1 yourself and 2 to trick others into thinking you look like that such a unrealistic way to live your life she doesn’t fool anyone that she is this confident person it speaks volumes that you can’t have a healthy chat about what you actual look like ,thats why I love Melissa jade she speaks about her textured skin and her totally unfiltered face she just loves to play around with make up looks.thats who women should be looking up to it’s just a shame she is blinded by the nice act vav portrays.

Mar 8, 2024
Calling someone a narc 🤣 the absolute front of it ! Then goes on to call out having a pancake bum on a "don't body shame"post 🙄🤔 absolute walking talking contraction 🙄 oh and the jumpsuit is too big🤣🤣 that's why she is wearing a bodysuit under it....it doesn't do up but you wanted to wear it so improvised....just admit it 🤣🤣

Lastly someone's in for a shock next week ....🤔🤔

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240610-020601.png
    Screenshot_20240610-020601.png
    186.3 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20240610-020446.png
    Screenshot_20240610-020446.png
    208.2 KB · Views: 60
  • Screenshot_20240610-020307.png
    Screenshot_20240610-020307.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 58

hotwheels44

Mar 10, 2024
scotland
Aww dito x much love returned n with interest x

did yi aye

Member​

I fing love you 🫶🏻🫶🏻
I fing love you 🫶🏻🫶🏻

Oi you two fs get a room!!
I land in hospital for a few days, finally able to catch up on three days worth of gossip and I return to you two fs having a love fest🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PS I love you both too🫶🫶🫶🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo

did yi aye

Member​

Oi you two fs get a room!!
I land in hospital for a few days, finally able to catch up on three days worth of gossip and I return to you two fs having a love fest🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PS I love you both too🫶🫶🫶🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤣🤣🤣🤣
Aww hope ur ok x take it u got a room lol only urs was in hospital ha ha x only kidding much love n hope ur feeling btr x hate hospital