Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen

did yi aye

Member​

Aww dito x much love returned n with interest x

Oi you two fs get a room!!
I land in hospital for a few days, finally able to catch up on three days worth of gossip and I return to you two fs having a love fest🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
PS I love you both too🫶🫶🫶🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😻😻😻😻💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💖💖💖💖💖💖💖🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hehe you know how you said to me “get your leg over” here I am in all my glory 🥰💋🥰💋🥰

May 24, 2024
The World
Calling someone a narc 🤣 the absolute front of it ! Then goes on to call out having a pancake bum on a "don't body shame"post 🙄🤔 absolute walking talking contraction 🙄 oh and the jumpsuit is too big🤣🤣 that's why she is wearing a bodysuit under it....it doesn't do up but you wanted to wear it so improvised....just admit it 🤣🤣

Lastly someone's in for a shock next week ....🤔🤔
Classic, narc calling someone a narc 🤣
Steph talking about body confidence and then saying someone has a pancake bum. It makes as much sense as Lilly’s birth certificate.
Steph fails to realise her arse runs in to her hamstring 🤣, it’s fat that’s giving her roundness, not well defined muscle. I’d quieten down on that front babe.
Two wrongs don’t make a right Steph, either show them what you’re really like and keep the negative comments, and stop the be kind preach, or just ignore these comments and be better like you keep saying.

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Vav is queen. You all sound bitter and jealous. I’d be ashamed of myself if I were you. Big up beautiful queen vav 👑 keep going angel. Haters make you stronger
You ok hunny? Do you need a hug? 💋💋

Right ladies let’s block this one don’t need any vav lovers over here 🫶🏻🫶🏻