Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Got it in one I know a few that were friends with her and they bolted as it was such a effort to be mates with her they couldn’t keep up with the lies and some of them were being dragged into them she ain’t got anything on any of them and they don’t have to listen to a self centred cow and all the lies that come out of her mouth.

You are spot on there. As I've said before one of my good friends, friend had a friendship with vav and she kicked her to the kerb. When my pal was telling me stuff I used to be like wise up can't be that bad but wow she was not wrong 🙈🙈

May 24, 2024
The World
She goes on about negativity , yet every bloody post on her Insta is surrounded about negativity . What happened to the white board and life coach guru , Vav ?! Wakening up on a positive note , ice baths ... I mean it's a walking contradiction !
I just had a flick through, every single post is responded with a god complex undertone, it’s negatively driven.
Her aura is blaccccckkkk. Positive people don’t go on and on about how positive they are, she’s trying to convince herself.
You are what you focus on, she focuses only on the negative ‘troll’ comments, and follows it up with a side dish of arrogance.

The universe works in mysterious ways.
I don’t have a single bit of negativity in my life, it’s happy, healthy, beautiful relationship and kids, both of us are career people with very good paying jobs. My daughter is about to go to uni.
I don’t wake up with 100s of hate comments made about me, there are zero skeletons in my closet that would come back to haunt me.
She must understand that this is her karma.. people have been waiting their moment to have their say.

I do however have a voice and an opinion and can see her lies & manipulation, people like that should not be influencing anyone.

Let’s be honest though… what’s she influencing?? Can anyone tell me what her niche is?

May 24, 2024
The World
I just had a flick through, every single post is responded with a god complex undertone, it’s negatively driven.
Her aura is blaccccckkkk. Positive people don’t go on and on about how positive they are, she’s trying to convince herself.
You are what you focus on, she focuses only on the negative ‘troll’ comments, and follows it up with a side dish of arrogance.

The universe works in mysterious ways.
I don’t have a single bit of negativity in my life, it’s happy, healthy, beautiful relationship and kids, both of us are career people with very good paying jobs. My daughter is about to go to uni.
I don’t wake up with 100s of hate comments made about me, there are zero skeletons in my closet that would come back to haunt me.
She must understand that this is her karma.. people have been waiting their moment to have their say.

I do however have a voice and an opinion and can see her lies & manipulation, people like that should not be influencing anyone.

Let’s be honest though… what’s she influencing?? Can anyone tell me what her niche is?
Just to further that… being a good person is not measured on what you have, but who you are, and what you raise.
My daughter is the most selfless, empathetic young woman. I am constantly pulled aside and told what a polite, caring young woman I have raised. She has donated her own hair for making wigs for children, she cries just walking past elderly.
While she has the softest soul, and kindest heart, she’s studying for a career in armed police because she’s a fing bad ass.
Vav herself goes on about lily and her selfish behaviour, her needs for material things.

You’ll never find someone with a bad word to say about me, and if they do, they’ve wronged me and need to change the narrative, not me wrong them. Yes I’ve been a less than perfect friend but it’s always been down to my life being overwhelming and I can’t show up for my friends when I can’t even show up for myself. Not because of lies and endless drama.
My ex husband and I are good friends, as are I and his new fiancé, I don’t leave a trail of destruction behind me.
I’ve been through it health wise, but continued to work full time to support my family because I am not a victim to life, I’ll decide when I lay down to hardship and it’s not any time soon.
I don’t go online crying about my health, let alone a minor inconvenience to my day seeking validation for it.
These are the attributes that measure a person.
Not how many bottles of cheap foundation you have in your ‘content room’.

May 24, 2024
The World
She being serious it's maybe time for people around her to step in?? Eh your mum was on one for 2 days vav what you call that.

Also your mum wa 16 when she had you not 17 she had your brother 2 years later
Maybe she’s read about the lowkey illegal implications of that statement she made…

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
You are spot on there. As I've said before one of my good friends, friend had a friendship with vav and she kicked her to the kerb. When my pal was telling me stuff I used to be like wise up can't be that bad but wow she was not wrong 🙈🙈
Settle a debate my beautiful friend……..what age was pammy when she spread her legs and had big vanilla? 15 16 or 17 at this point vav dosent even know 🤣🤣 x x

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Calling someone a narc 🤣 the absolute front of it ! Then goes on to call out having a pancake bum on a "don't body shame"post 🙄🤔 absolute walking talking contraction 🙄 oh and the jumpsuit is too big🤣🤣 that's why she is wearing a bodysuit under it....it doesn't do up but you wanted to wear it so improvised....just admit it 🤣🤣

Lastly someone's in for a shock next week ....🤔🤔
She’s no even got “big cake” firstly , ew your a mum of 2 and your daughter is a teenager, have some class ya chav😭 and also, your arse is wide because your fat beefy, it’s not even round it blends into your massive size 18 thighs

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She’s no even got “big cake” firstly , ew your a mum of 2 and your daughter is a teenager, have some class ya chav😭 and also, your arse is wide because your fat beefy, it’s not even round it blends into your massive size 18 thighs
Yipp big difference vav to a proper peachy booty your just as wide as the Clyde with that ass and them hips that you lie about #shakiradontlie

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See people who have to go on and on about how positive they are, that means it’s not coming from a natural place. It’s forced. It’s not coming from them freely.

She lies about the most basic s. It’s so weird.

She lives in her own delusion so can’t even see it 🤣🤣 but eventually her followers will see it. Any day one she still has is a cling on or delusional themselves.