Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Calling someone a narc 🤣 the absolute front of it ! Then goes on to call out having a pancake bum on a "don't body shame"post 🙄🤔 absolute walking talking contraction 🙄 oh and the jumpsuit is too big🤣🤣 that's why she is wearing a bodysuit under it....it doesn't do up but you wanted to wear it so improvised....just admit it 🤣🤣

Lastly someone's in for a shock next week ....🤔🤔
Lol 🤣 do with me n I will post on ticktock n do my own characters all based on u lol 🤣the hoosewifies of ELLON

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Just to further that… being a good person is not measured on what you have, but who you are, and what you raise.
My daughter is the most selfless, empathetic young woman. I am constantly pulled aside and told what a polite, caring young woman I have raised. She has donated her own hair for making wigs for children, she cries just walking past elderly.
While she has the softest soul, and kindest heart, she’s studying for a career in armed police because she’s a fing bad ass.
Vav herself goes on about lily and her selfish behaviour, her needs for material things.

You’ll never find someone with a bad word to say about me, and if they do, they’ve wronged me and need to change the narrative, not me wrong them. Yes I’ve been a less than perfect friend but it’s always been down to my life being overwhelming and I can’t show up for my friends when I can’t even show up for myself. Not because of lies and endless drama.
My ex husband and I are good friends, as are I and his new fiancé, I don’t leave a trail of destruction behind me.
I’ve been through it health wise, but continued to work full time to support my family because I am not a victim to life, I’ll decide when I lay down to hardship and it’s not any time soon.
I don’t go online crying about my health, let alone a minor inconvenience to my day seeking validation for it.
These are the attributes that measure a person.
Not how many bottles of cheap foundation you have in your ‘content room’.
Love this 💕 yes ur so right x and that's lovley that ur little girl is so caring n loving x that speaks volumes of u x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
So lily had said that she doesn’t want to be on Steph Tik tok how awful that she doesn’t think it’s wrong to keep putting max on but now she has just thought do it I’ll just post a videos of my daughter enjoying a concert even though she has said numerous times she doesn’t want to be on it well done Steph mum of the year you are not.
IMG_2458.png

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
It was this week in general I think? Sam is yer boot big? I’ve certain things I can’t leave home without….do I need jumpers? Sunscreen! You blindfolding me or am I taking my own?….i like that kinda s 😎😜 You’ve been about as vague as Vav on a Kiev dish up dinner
Please come now Sam my family are doing my tits in

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Anno how can she live they're without blind up lol 🤣

I honesty don't know. The windows in her hoagie (house) I mean 🤣🤣🤣 are huge. Could not cope. I got my eyes tested other day and by god I never realised how much my old glasses are not doing anything 🤣🙈 new ones come in 10 days so I apologies for that. Don't even know what a hoagie is 🙊🙊🙊

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Yes 🥰 n see to be honest I came on here being nosey as I was being nosey n she didn't sit right with me n I have found out that this is people who have a opinion n a place to that can speak on her freely so they're is a difference like me I never ever ever commented on her page n I never commented on people's pages who have a opinion n I did the other day n I got blocked so she is hunting down people that like or side with a opinion on her
I was the same , came across her when she was splitting up with Petr and basically watched her develop into the big celebrity she is now :ROFLMAO: . I've never commented on her page but there's been times I've had to stop myself from commenting . Too many people saying the same things about her She got far too big for her boots and pissed off alot of people well alot more people than she had before

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Me waiting for my free lift to a marsh land to be buried alive for 3 working days ..ps I need tae take ma dug sorry for the inconvenience
Happy Dog Day GIF by Beeld & Geluid

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I was the same , came across her when she was splitting up with Petr and basically watched her develop into the big celebrity she is now :ROFLMAO: . I've never commented on her page but there's been times I've had to stop myself from commenting . Too many people saying the same things about her She got far too big for her boots and pissed off alot of people well alot more people than she had before
Anno I had to stop myself loads tae cause I knew I would get blocked n Iam a nosey bastard lol 🤣

Knowthetruth

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeenshire
Playing catch up, so she only has 5 mates she can trust outwith her family ; Lauren the old neighbour, Ruth n Susan the mods and the two sisters who never want to be seen with her. Winning 🏆 She is gonna be one sad lonely old woman, more so than she is now. She may think she’s all that but you’re 37 love, with 2 kids different dads, and literally cannot keep a man EVER because you are a controlling, jealous, maniac! No man in Aberdeen or nearby will come near you so you have to flirt with men miles away via TT and set your Tinder to national 🤣🤣🙌

May 24, 2024
The World
I honesty don't know. The windows in her hoagie (house) I mean 🤣🤣🤣 are huge. Could not cope. I got my eyes tested other day and by god I never realised how much my old glasses are not doing anything 🤣🙈 new ones come in 10 days so I apologies for that. Don't even know what a hoagie is 🙊🙊🙊
Hoagie is a wrap with kebab and chips in it 🤣🤣🤣🤣