Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I am howling at her vidoes. Had to watch the pussycat dolls one through my fingers cus the cringe was too much. Especially when she licked her finger or thumb.. had to turn it off after that. How is she not embarrassed for herself. I know she thinks she is funny doing these types of herself and does it to seem unbothered but she makes a tit of herself.
She really thinks she’s famous and loved by loads of people. Sitting in the coffee shop thinking and acting like she is gorgeous. I don’t get where her ego comes from. She is always caked in make up and if she’s not got make up on she’s filtered to do. 😂😂😂 I can’t get over how much she absolutely loves herself

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpjedifog65pur9r8u6g.mp4
What even is this video every ex has accusations thrown at them that’s why you have the reputation that you do every ex is thanking their lucky stars they ain’t with you anymore, it’s funny how every ex they are all happy in relationships some with children and you are nearly 40 and still alone what a pinch me moment.

May 24, 2024
The World
What even is this video every ex has accusations thrown at them that’s why you have the reputation that you do every ex is thanking their lucky stars they ain’t with you anymore, it’s funny how every ex they are all happy in relationships some with children and you are nearly 40 and still alone what a pinch me moment.
Nae one is admitting they pumped you Vav. You’re not even honest about who you pump, and when 🤣🤣
How many of them are watching thinking ‘thank do’.
Filter glitching all over the shop too, but obviously just my eyes cause she doesn’t use filters.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nae one is admitting they pumped you Vav. You’re not even honest about who you pump, and when 🤣🤣
How many of them are watching thinking ‘thank do’.
Filter glitching all over the shop too, but obviously just my eyes cause she doesn’t use filters.
100% am surprised that all the men didn’t needs mental health support after being with vav but they are all winning getting away from her.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve just clocked the caption… 20+… what we talking about sex when your were 16 and under??? 🤢
Jesus lassie do some maths before you write your captions.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yes GIF by Crazy Frog
This is exactly who she reminds me of with that fing rancid goggle glasses and green dressing gown and manic behaviour this morning.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh it's yirself Sam, you should hiv just said n I would have u some mutton pie..don't b sneaking up here like one of my creepy ex's, I thought it was my personal stalker or 1 of my self hating sad lonely trolls ..I was gonna shut my blinds but then I remembered I spent it on a personality transplant n boy oh boy that was a waste of money..anyway get in here we need to talk as u know I need people took away n well 1 of them made a example of
Kacey Musgraves Couple GIF by Cuco