Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Folk will go missing! 🤣🤣 settle pablo! I’d gie you a doing….dig yer granny up bury you, pop her back on top then help folk look for ya while eating a crunchie! Probably while someone’s live streaming your riddled ride sucking Wayne off not even noticing your missing! So pipe doon ya t and get some eyeshadow on that hairline!
Help them look for yi while eating a crunchie 🤣🤣🤣🤣

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpjedifog65pur9r8u6g.mp4
What even is this video every ex has accusations thrown at them that’s why you have the reputation that you do every ex is thanking their lucky stars they ain’t with you anymore, it’s funny how every ex they are all happy in relationships some with children and you are nearly 40 and still alone what a pinch me moment.
Naebody has to embarrass u ..yi dae not bad at doing that yirself lol

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Quite an assumption to make from Rachel with the hat when she doesn’t know any of us and Steph can have as much prada as she wants have plenty of prada items but I am no as materialist as she is. Also how sad as do the image of her phone on the table having a coffee on your own cos you don’t have any pals
IMG_2471.jpeg IMG_2470.png
Aye because your the Prada too Rachel💋look like you’ve stolen your hat off a scarecrow ya tramp

May 24, 2024
The World
Quite an assumption to make from Rachel with the hat when she doesn’t know any of us and Steph can have as much prada as she wants have plenty of prada items but I am no as materialist as she is. Also how sad as do the image of her phone on the table having a coffee on your own cos you don’t have any pals
IMG_2471.jpeg IMG_2470.png
This is a post about men from her past… what the do is it got to do with us ‘women’? Silly cow. Stop using us for clout, honestly 🙄

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Yes GIF by Crazy Frog
This is exactly who she reminds me of with that fing rancid goggle glasses and green dressing gown and manic behaviour this morning.
I honestly can't be bothered even watching her any more ....... reading the comments on here is WAY, WAY, WAY more entertaining. You folks are hilarious and smile inducing. Beefy Breeks is the exact opposite x

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What did I just read on her latest vid from that snot rag , Rachel ?! .... "These women don't compete where you don't compare . It's like Prada v Poundland " Wow , what a derogotary comment / assumption to make on people . The high and mighty one .... I really do wonder what these specimens are like out in society .
Anno some of the beautiful woman on here have designer ..Iam a bit poundlandy right enough

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just to further that… being a good person is not measured on what you have, but who you are, and what you raise.
My daughter is the most selfless, empathetic young woman. I am constantly pulled aside and told what a polite, caring young woman I have raised. She has donated her own hair for making wigs for children, she cries just walking past elderly.
While she has the softest soul, and kindest heart, she’s studying for a career in armed police because she’s a fing bad ass.
Vav herself goes on about lily and her selfish behaviour, her needs for material things.

You’ll never find someone with a bad word to say about me, and if they do, they’ve wronged me and need to change the narrative, not me wrong them. Yes I’ve been a less than perfect friend but it’s always been down to my life being overwhelming and I can’t show up for my friends when I can’t even show up for myself. Not because of lies and endless drama.
My ex husband and I are good friends, as are I and his new fiancé, I don’t leave a trail of destruction behind me.
I’ve been through it health wise, but continued to work full time to support my family because I am not a victim to life, I’ll decide when I lay down to hardship and it’s not any time soon.
I don’t go online crying about my health, let alone a minor inconvenience to my day seeking validation for it.
These are the attributes that measure a person.
Not how many bottles of cheap foundation you have in your ‘content room’.
Mrs. Full Monty I love you ❤️😘

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Between her and dadsam is just been trolls posts for the last 3 days how boring how anyone would want to follow them they suck the life out of everyday not just vav breathing in 🤣
Even when she’s faking positivity there is still a negative undertone. She’s better, knows more, if you don’t know get yo know etc.

People are just not interested. Without tik tok she’s a bored, lonely, housebound… se maw.

May 24, 2024
The World
Even when she’s faking positivity there is still a negative undertone. She’s better, knows more, if you don’t know get yo know etc.

People are just not interested. Without tik tok she’s a bored, lonely, housebound… se maw.
We are all able to put our phones down and have a life, get on with our day.
She’s not able to do that.

She learns a few things about psychology and mindset then applies it like it’s her gospel.

Going to the lengths of buying a white board ffs. She cannot stick to anything at all. Certainly not something beneficial for her, because it takes work.

I started my healing process in 2019, I’ve spent £100’s on healing, holistic therapist/treatments, I’m about to go back in to therapy for the second time. It takes time, hard work, consistency.

No one is positive 100% of the time, there is such a thing as toxic positivity, but from my hard work most of days are positive. I am very very airy fairy though, I very much listen to the universe and believe it does guide me. I’m the sort that lets the universe find my car keys for me 🤣
Don’t get me wrong I can be an absolute t and not one to be taken for a mug, but that’s only when boundaries are crossed, not because it’s my whole personality.
I’ll always see the good, and extremely impartial. I understand I trigger people just like they do me.
We all can be a better people in certain aspects of life.
You have to first realise you’re not complete, we never will be. So long as we are living, we are learning.
Vav only sees her perspective, which is from a victim stand point, no accountability to enable her to make changes to evolve.
Entitled, competitive, insecure and just generally has a real fy & arrogant personality

She will never get where she wants to be.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Just to further that… being a good person is not measured on what you have, but who you are, and what you raise.
My daughter is the most selfless, empathetic young woman. I am constantly pulled aside and told what a polite, caring young woman I have raised. She has donated her own hair for making wigs for children, she cries just walking past elderly.
While she has the softest soul, and kindest heart, she’s studying for a career in armed police because she’s a fing bad ass.
Vav herself goes on about lily and her selfish behaviour, her needs for material things.

You’ll never find someone with a bad word to say about me, and if they do, they’ve wronged me and need to change the narrative, not me wrong them. Yes I’ve been a less than perfect friend but it’s always been down to my life being overwhelming and I can’t show up for my friends when I can’t even show up for myself. Not because of lies and endless drama.
My ex husband and I are good friends, as are I and his new fiancé, I don’t leave a trail of destruction behind me.
I’ve been through it health wise, but continued to work full time to support my family because I am not a victim to life, I’ll decide when I lay down to hardship and it’s not any time soon.
I don’t go online crying about my health, let alone a minor inconvenience to my day seeking validation for it.
These are the attributes that measure a person.
Not how many bottles of cheap foundation you have in your ‘content room’.
Love this ❤️ you seem like a great positive role model for your daughter x

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
We are all able to put our phones down and have a life, get on with our day.
She’s not able to do that.

She learns a few things about psychology and mindset then applies it like it’s her gospel.

Going to the lengths of buying a white board ffs. She cannot stick to anything at all. Certainly not something beneficial for her, because it takes work.

I started my healing process in 2019, I’ve spent £100’s on healing, holistic therapist/treatments, I’m about to go back in to therapy for the second time. It takes time, hard work, consistency.

No one is positive 100% of the time, there is such a thing as toxic positivity, but from my hard work most of days are positive. I am very very airy fairy though, I very much listen to the universe and believe it does guide me. I’m the sort that lets the universe find my car keys for me 🤣
Don’t get me wrong I can be an absolute t and not one to be taken for a mug, but that’s only when boundaries are crossed, not because it’s my whole personality.
I’ll always see the good, and extremely impartial. I understand I trigger people just like they do me.
We all can be a better people in certain aspects of life.
You have to first realise you’re not complete, we never will be. So long as we are living, we are learning.
Vav only sees her perspective, which is from a victim stand point, no accountability to enable her to make changes to evolve.
Entitled, competitive, insecure and just generally has a real fy & arrogant personality

She will never get where she wants to be.
You are my spirit girlie! I too realised I was being failed massively by the medical system and went down the holistic route of healing. Used to be in daily pain with sciatica. Waited ages for a physio who googled excercises and printed them out. That’s when I took my health and grabbed it with both hands. It does take consistency and dedication and you don’t see instant results.

Then you’ve got this one who preaches about ice baths but moves it next to her kitchen window so she can fill it up with hot water and show off in her bikini…

She owes karma big….and the tik tok downfall will be it. She already can’t show her face around Aberdeen much and all she’s doing my constantly posting troll content is making people curious about her…. So they come and they read and they then change their opinions.

She can buy engagement but it is obvious and doesn’t last. The engagement is falling fast. By prancing herself on tik tok like queen Sheba she is effectively telling the world what she did to cammy and his family 1) by not addressing it at all 2) the face she never speaks about him.

Alarm bells be ringing.

She can pretend she’s happy but it’s clear she ain’t 🤣