Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Hopefully the start of her downfall. Cocky c*nt needs humbling. All those followers and couldn’t reach 75k likes 🤣🤣
BPerfect did have 114k likes on their live so not sure if that was the 75k giveaway or hers

Someone on abergal comments say that don’t need to advertise she is wearing a filter I think they do love Asa report roll on the photoshoot.

Mar 8, 2024
It’s a s influencer trip 😂 the bam thinks she is a Ibiza party girl when she is boring as do been they 10 years ago hun and you will look so out of place with all the youngsters
Thought so. I can only imagine the absolute state of her when she’s there. Posing and pouting like the absolute fing t that she is. Can’t wait to see what utter se clothes she wears too 😂😂😂

Mar 8, 2024
She will probably look like pork joint with the net wrapped around her 🫣
Bet she takes that tops she wore under that absolute state of an outfit to see Taylor swift. Bet that outfit goes too. Can just see how tacky and manky she will look. Stomping round like she’s got cement boots on think everyone is looking at her 😂😂😂 they will be like cus she’s a fing t bag

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
30kg haha has she packed dadsam in her luggage haha normal is 20kg Steph I hope you get hammered with extra luggage prices to Ibiza aswell what an absolute clown. It’s 4 days your going to Ibiza 🤣🤣
And type 37 not 5 Steph with the Barbie pink case going to look even more tragic in Ibiza 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpk7v4fog65p8p99t57g.mp4
As love for a bird to just se right on her greasy heed

Mar 8, 2024
30kg haha has she packed dadsam in her luggage haha normal is 20kg Steph I hope you get hammered with extra luggage prices to Ibiza aswell what an absolute clown. It’s 4 days your going to Ibiza 🤣🤣
And type 37 not 5 Steph with the Barbie pink case going to look even more tragic in Ibiza 🤣🤣
The shame of her doing this outside the airport is too much to witness. TikTok has created these idiots obsession with themselves and don’t care how they look filming stupid s like this in public. Her stomps when she is moving round are painful to watch

wakkawakka

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Of course it’s 30kgs, a pair of her knickers must weigh a kilo and a half

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
The shame of her doing this outside the airport is too much to witness. TikTok has created these idiots obsession with themselves and don’t care how they look filming stupid s like this in public. Her stomps when she is moving round are painful to watch
No been here for ages cos she pisses me off too much, but in reference to what your saying about these tits making public arses of themselves with no shame, I spent a nice wee hour in Princes Street Gardens watching them posing and reposing under the trees. Free entertainment was the way I saw it, could not paint a red neck on them.
In bygone times there would have been welfare phone calls and someone leading them away with a calm voice.

Mar 8, 2024
No been here for ages cos she pisses me off too much, but in reference to what your saying about these tits making public arses of themselves with no shame, I spent a nice wee hour in Princes Street Gardens watching them posing and reposing under the trees. Free entertainment was the way I saw it, could not paint a red neck on them.
In bygone times there would have been welfare phone calls and someone leading them away with a calm voice.

🤣🤣🤣🤣 This is sooo true 🤣🤣 this t it should still be that way 🙄🤣

Mar 8, 2024

I have no idea how she can not be embarrassed to do this 🤣🤣🤣 I mean it's bad enough when the kids do it let alone this munster 🤣🤣