Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
No been here for ages cos she pisses me off too much, but in reference to what your saying about these tits making public arses of themselves with no shame, I spent a nice wee hour in Princes Street Gardens watching them posing and reposing under the trees. Free entertainment was the way I saw it, could not paint a red neck on them.
In bygone times there would have been welfare phone calls and someone leading them away with a calm voice.
Honestly it blows my mind the way they do it and think nothing of it. The amount of girls I see posing in bus stops, on buses, benches, everywhere basically is nuts. Like you say free entertainment. They literally have no shame

May 13, 2024
scotland
30kg haha has she packed dadsam in her luggage haha normal is 20kg Steph I hope you get hammered with extra luggage prices to Ibiza aswell what an absolute clown. It’s 4 days your going to Ibiza 🤣🤣
And type 37 not 5 Steph with the Barbie pink case going to look even more tragic in Ibiza 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpk7v4fog65p8p99t57g.mp4
That’s one hell of a strong wind or the filters shifting the signs around in the background! But yeah vav perfect….post it 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
Tell me dadsam isn’t triggered without telling me dadsam isn’t triggered haha you are the melt dadsam riding off someone else’s clout the sad fame hungry guy you are , you are competing with Steph with the clapbacks now what a sad account 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpk989vog65k4qoqsn7g.mp4
We’d all be grateful if he had no profile photo.
Mocks strangers yet his content is sexist and derogative to woman.
Aye Sam, you’re so much better than us 🤭