Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Her video this morning, “oh I’m having a disaster, I’ve got a patchy tan” do off , she’s so ignorant. Worse REAL disasters are going on in the world but she posts them once on her insta stories and then forgets about it. She’s actually really starting to rile me up

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000cpkkgp7og65gpr8872d0.mp4
    21 MB

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Emma is also quite graceful. She isn’t up in front of the staff getting herself in the frame so Shaun has to squeeze in beside her. Steph is so overbearing. Gives no one room squeezes herself up front.

I think Emma will do really well with that blush it’s actually quite a nice colour and she has a lovely personality to sell it. She hasn’t once done a look at me and how well I’m doing for myself post. Graceful and genuine with it.
Love that girl she's such a cutie x so warm and inviting such a sparkling personality and so thankful with a greatful heart x love her to do well. Now this is the example Vav, shame ur older n u have to learn from a young girl how to be all of above n more

May 24, 2024
The World
Her video this morning, “oh I’m having a disaster, I’ve got a patchy tan” do off , she’s so ignorant. Worse REAL disasters are going on in the world but she posts them once on her insta stories and then forgets about it. She’s actually really starting to rile me up
‘I ‘think’ it’s called your rotator cuff…’

That PT qualification done you good.
You’d speak with confidence if you’d studied something like anatomy & physiology like you do in PT courses.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She's at it lol if her shoulder was as sore as she is making out then how's she going to wash n dry her hair especially with extensions. I think this is a excuse to either call of the shoot or when we see her in her room on her own she can say she's in pain

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Cringing at the fact she made the blush such a massive deal… how it was in production and Lily had helped with the design… to find out it’s the same design as the cheek and she is not the only one to have one out this week 🤣🤣🤣

At least Emma had her name on next to the cheek…. But Steph just had to have her own name of course 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 absolute cringe.