Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
She's at it lol if her shoulder was as sore as she is making out then how's she going to wash n dry her hair especially with extensions. I think this is a excuse to either call of the shoot or when we see her in her room on her own she can say she's in pain
I think she’s definitely trying to get out of the shoot or Ibiza! Living on sugar free monster drinks and slimming injections hasn’t worked like she thought and she’s panicking being seen without her slimming filter.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Let's be honest here Vav , had to come out with something on the lead up to Ibiza . Hey guyzzzzz , I'm always filtered and people aren't seeing the true picture . They go on about " trolls " are obsessed , so are her delusional fans e.g Rachel thank's to Vav she can't get her vid song out her head and " literally on repeat and not sorry about it " 🤣 Get a hobby hen and stop fantasizing over Vav .

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Someone made a comment yesterday about flying to belfast to be packing boxes for free and I bet this has got her goat. And also the comments about there being no chemistry and she’s overbearing. So by saying her shoulder hurts she will get out of packing on lives.

Why the do is she there anyway. It’s not her blush being promoted at the moment. Has she went to overshadow Emma ?? Xx

Dishthedirt

Apr 29, 2024
Glasgow
Someone made a comment yesterday about flying to belfast to be packing boxes for free and I bet this has got her goat. And also the comments about there being no chemistry and she’s overbearing. So by saying her shoulder hurts she will get out of packing on lives.

Why the do is she there anyway. It’s not her blush being promoted at the moment. Has she went to overshadow Emma ?? Xx
Hope her packing wages don't get docked !! Oh I forgot she doesn't get paid 🤣😅🤣😅

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Hope her packing wages don't get docked !! Oh I forgot she doesn't get paid 🤣😅🤣😅
No one bloody likes her 🤣 she’s merely tolerated. Having breakfast and dinner alone… what a feckin sad act. Imagine offering to buy and collect everyone a Chinese and still being looked-at like you’ve 5 heads. Take the hint Steph 🤣

Last edited: