Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Haha he is well triggered his views and engagement is crap his videos used to be quite tongue in cheek and now it’s just clapbacks haha oh dadsam so do you think us “trolls” actual normal people are bother what you think but it looks like you are really bothered 🤣🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpl1hovog65ra9h0siug.mp4
Dying to be relevant but actual engagement is proving otherwise. Post stuff people want to see and they don’t want to see clap backs.

Mar 8, 2024
Haha he is well triggered his views and engagement is crap his videos used to be quite tongue in cheek and now it’s just clapbacks haha oh dadsam so do you think us “trolls” actual normal people are bother what you think but it looks like you are really bothered 🤣🤣

There is not a man I know who would act like this 😳🤣🤣🤣 most men don't even have the word troll in their vocabulary!! Wouldn't even engage in what a load of women were saying and just laugh it off!
He loves this word so I'll use it.... he has to be the biggest melt on TT (and that's saying something!)
Biggest melt meets the biggest t ....get the 🍿 as we are in for a good weekend trolls 🤣🤣👍

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
There is not a man I know who would act like this 😳🤣🤣🤣 most men don't even have the word troll in their vocabulary!! Wouldn't even engage in what a load of women were saying and just laugh it off!
He loves this word so I'll use it.... he has to be the biggest melt on TT (and that's saying something!)
Biggest melt meets the biggest t ....get the 🍿 as we are in for a good weekend trolls 🤣🤣👍
He's been trying to get in with big influencers for ages the t . Desperado is the only one who will take him on . All these women fuss over him but none of them have a big enough following so he's not interested . Just need to look at Sophie Rose . Just like The Vav , he's fame hungry and that's the only reason he's taking himself to Ibiza . The fact that he will more than likely get his leg over is just an added bonus ( if you could call it that :sick: ) He's not a shrinking violet like Harley and she won't like that cos nobody is allowed to get more attention than her ! Imagine being 15 and watching your mother tarting herself all over social media . The talk of the city but doesn't give a do what she puts those kids through

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Oh my god he’s bottom teeth heavy, just realised what he reminds me of 😂😂😂
😂😂😂😂😂😂
So he’s a bulldog dough boy hybrid

Attachments

• 305E526F-A8B9-4F3F-A02A-E74AB658B8B6.jpeg
    305E526F-A8B9-4F3F-A02A-E74AB658B8B6.jpeg
    231.4 KB · Views: 68