Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
She’s in Ibiza, on a live flogging se, with people in the background on a live flogging se. Sounds like an indoor market 😂😂 these people have no shame 😂😂 she really thinks she’s this jet setter famous model 😂😂😂 I just can’t with her. She’s drinking monster as of it makes her cool. It doesn’t staff. It makes you look a bigger t than you already look

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I'm gutted lassies and guys 😠His truly is insisting we take our hoose on wheels for a spin this weekend and that ah really wanna be up a Munro 😡 instead of watching this s show of when Muttley and Beefy meet. Keep me posted whilst I watch the back of his legs in front of me aw weekend 😘
I think if Muttley put oan wrap aroond sunnies he'd look like that plonker Bono as well.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Jokes aside if she is on the semaglutide injections and drinking monster like this she is headed for an early grave. But she won’t care about how that affects max as long as she’s skinny. Be as skinny as you like but you’ll always be beefy to us. It’s your personality that de thrones you babe.

I saw Sam saying he hadn’t had many side effects from it but it’s basically insulin and it’s the inner organs like the liver, heart and the kidneys that are damage - doesn’t show symptoms until it’s serious!!!!