Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Oh well buckle up ladies and gents Ibiza content is in full flow just sammy boy to head tomorrow for a even more s show I was speaking to my husband and mates would they do go and meet a lass after a couple of weeks talking on their own to Ibiza haha love that guys things it’s strange behaviour aswell enjoy your hols dadsam ill pray for you.

May 24, 2024
The World
Oh well buckle up ladies and gents Ibiza content is in full flow just sammy boy to head tomorrow for a even more s show I was speaking to my husband and mates would they do go and meet a lass after a couple of weeks talking on their own to Ibiza haha love that guys things it’s strange behaviour aswell enjoy your hols dadsam ill pray for you.
Can’t visit at her home, she done that content with Harley and I don’t think Sam is the type to appreciate travelling and she doesn’t leave the house or car.
She wouldn’t travel to Sam because she made do all effort to sustain her relationship with Harley. So long as he did all the travelling Steph had a boyfriend.
So next is to do it in another country where she can roam freely without locals seeing her.

May 24, 2024
The World
You look at everybody else moving and dancing to Brendan Van Dahl and then there's her. It's like when a wee toddler gets too excitable and cannot relegulate and you're thinking, "Right enough, that's plenty. Bed time"
‘Glad that’s not my kid’ while sat at wee Timmy from nurseries 3rd birthday party.

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Sam gave me the ick when I saw a video of his on my FYP and it was about if you are hot and single these are the 3 reasons why, comes across as very misogynistic, why does there need to be a reason why someone that is hot and single, people choose to be single coz they can, maybe I picked him up all wrong and he’s not like that at all but it really gave me the creeps and he does come across as he’s gods gift to women, like I said I could be completely wrong but that’s the vibe I get off him x