Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
I don’t think he would go as far as to book a flight to Ibiza tho , unless he’s no intention of going . I think they’ve done it to see if we notice . Time will tell
They’ll be some song paying $800 if you make it go viral and they’ll have a “look at us you thought you broke us” moment tomorrow 🤣🤣 we want this to work!!…..minimum 3 months 6 months preferably so we can all watch the car crash ! Go on love birds get jiggly! Sam the nips are next to the bellybutton just if your confused son….vav that is indeed his forehead and not just an extension of your arse that his heads planted in

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
I’m 50 ex services, thick skinned so it’ll take at lot more than your little digs to rile me, crack on I’m here for it 😂😂
What’s a 50 year old ex serviceman spending time in here for? Bit weird if you ask me. Maybe start by telling your walking ick of a pal to keep his kids off the internet and stop trying to defend a heartless cow who shagged her dying husbands cancer nurse and best mate, stopped his own mother from being there with her son in his last moments, took off with all his death benefits and pocketed the 15k that was donated in his name. Not everyone in an entire city can be wrong about her. You’re wasting your time in here. Go and stroke Sam’s ego a bit more and come back if you’ve got something decent to say 🥱

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What’s a 50 year old ex serviceman spending time in here for? Bit weird if you ask me. Maybe start by telling your walking ick of a pal to keep his kids off the internet and stop trying to defend a heartless cow who shagged her dying husbands cancer nurse and best mate, stopped his own mother from being there with her son in his last moments, took off with all his death benefits and pocketed the 15k that was donated in his name. Not everyone in an entire city can be wrong about her. You’re wasting your time in here. Go and stroke Sam’s ego a bit more and come back if you’ve got something decent to say 🥱
So well put . My son is in the forces and think's it's bad enough me on TT but would be affronted if he knew I was on this thread 🤣 Pipe doon son , you don't need to know what yer auld maw up to all the time . 😏

Jun 13, 2024
scotnouttodowivu
Damn I was just about to spill the tea on Sam and Steph as well… sorry trolls!!

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I just can't with her 🤣🤣🤣🤣what a total melt she is seen her in someone video jumping around like a fanny. She over does it when the camera is on her like omg I'm having the best time but deep down she is thinking do I hate this🙈🙈 because vav you was not a "raver" or the "last one standing " that was not you. What was you was you would get totally s faced started a drama and then let everyone else sort it.
She’s one of them that nobody wants to be landed with ! Annoying as do and probably the loudest on the boat . I’d end up putting her overboard ! Planting herself with the youngsters trying to look cool when she really looks like a complete fanny . I hope she’s ruined her hair extensions in the sea and Danielle refuses to fix them for her cos she’s a t !

Mar 8, 2024

I know really weird I think too and I'd of thought the banter would at least be better 🤣🤣Let's hope the euros keeps him busy come tomorrow....