Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Don’t embarrass me mother f??? Who the do does she think she is? She’s a jumped up mink from Northfield, bet she try’s to put a posh accent on too 😂 she’s saying that to send a message to Sam, already trying to dominate him, so he will be warned not to mess her around, it’s like when she gifts others on his live it’s her lame attempt at trying to say I’m in charge and Sam is beneath her, she will try to say oh it’s a joke but it’s very clear that she is the boss and Sam is her wee b, just my take on it x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Thick skin! Why you in here for then obviously triggered. Service men are the worst walking red flag ever
I wonder what he thinks about Flora saying the stress levels of an mother of an autistic child is the same as a soldier on the front line 🤯

Sorry my lovelies been a very bizzzyyyyy bee, missed you all, hope you’re all well and slaying your wonderful life’s ❤️

Big bad Churchill was gonna make everyone disappear but here he is defending his looks 😂 pathetic

May 24, 2024
The World
I wonder what he thinks about Flora saying the stress levels of an mother of an autistic child is the same as a soldier on the front line 🤯

Sorry my lovelies been a very bizzzyyyyy bee, missed you all, hope you’re all well and slaying your wonderful life’s ❤️

Big bad Churchill was gonna make everyone disappear but here he is defending his looks 😂 pathetic
Here she is 😍😍

Oh aye remember that statement!! That went down like a lead 🎈

I’m still waiting to disappear. I’m on annual leave this week so can it be next week please 🙏🏼

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Imagine being in Ibiza but you can’t put your phone down cos you’re desperate to show everyone you’re having a great time. And then your first post of the day is about trolls.

We live rent free in your mind Steph but you don’t read here eh. No one cares what size you are it’s the feckin lies and filter.

Pinch me. Put your phone down!

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Yeah we do have different body types I was at the nurse yesterday and weighed at 9st, I’m kinda chuffed at that coz I’m away on holiday in a couple of weeks and have been watching what I eat, but I’m covered in cellulite and stretch marks from having kids. My issue with you (Steph the state) is you don’t own yer s and filter yourself to the max and young people are looking at you and want to be that, it’s damaging to young people and you have the nerve to lie about it, just own you use filters but state that on your posts then you might get a little bit of respect from me x

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
How honestly sad posting a video of having a flap trying to jump in the sea and mentioning trolls your on hols Steph get an absolute life don’t see any of the other creators moaning about troll it’s just negative city with you and it’s soooo boring.
There is ALWAYS a negative undertone or a god complex in her posts. They’re never just joyful and natural.