Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m in a right sty mood this morning, my youngest has danced on my last nerve since she got up and I’ve ran out of coffee ahhhh 😂 I get rid of her for the weekend tho she’s away to her camp and my eldest is working all weekend so it’s just me and my son, looking forward to giving him all the attention, he’s autistic but is so sweet and kind hearted x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
There is ALWAYS a negative undertone or a god complex in her posts. They’re never just joyful and natural.
I don’t know how anyone find it good following her she brings nothing to Tik tok apart from negative and rude attitude like she is hard done by, her Huns spend most of their time in the comment blowing smoke up her arse or arguing with people who call her out both are pathetic.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Here she is 😍😍

Oh aye remember that statement!! That went down like a lead 🎈

I’m still waiting to disappear. I’m on annual leave this week so can it be next week please 🙏🏼
And Churchill son, as Flora says in a 10/10 stuuunnnniiiinnggg oh and I don’t lie about my size, don’t steal charity money, don’t exploit my child online, I could go on and on and on 😂 I sound like Mrs Doyle lol but aye pair of roasters the two of you

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
I don’t know how anyone find it good following her she brings nothing to Tik tok apart from negative and rude attitude like she is hard done by, her Huns spend most of their time in the comment blowing smoke up her arse or arguing with people who call her out both are pathetic.
I’ve seen a few who apologise or say I’m not a troll but…. Cos they’re scared of having an opinion 🤣🤣🤣 eggshells eh x

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’ve seen a few who apologise or say I’m not a troll but…. Cos they’re scared of having an opinion 🤣🤣🤣 eggshells eh x
I know imagine being scared to post an opinion different to her I remember seeing a screenshot think it was tattle someone asking do you always get rid of negative comments and one of the Huns said your comment is negative like honestly someone just asked a question.

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
What a bloody state she looks 🤣🤣🤣
IMG_2571.png
Does she think she's Jackie Onassis ? Hell no , that dinghy has no demure whatsover but will be hoping to bump into a millionaire yachtsman ! " Don't let trolls dictate what is allowed to be posted online " Aye OK Shirley Valentine 🤣 Wtf are you on about and put that camel toe away , naebody want's to see that . It's obviously biting your leg . Imagine jumping in with they stupid dream catchers on your ears too . 🤣

Last edited:

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Hannah’s got her hair down. So stephs took her hair done. She mirrors absolutely everyone. Weird little t. She’s like the friend who copies fing everything you do.
She’s jealous of everybody else and has no brain cells of her own. She’s used them all up with her consistent lies and trying to be something she most definitely isn’t.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Here she is 😍😍

Oh aye remember that statement!! That went down like a lead 🎈

I’m still waiting to disappear. I’m on annual leave this week so can it be next week please 🙏🏼
If you disappear, Mrs FM, we will be out in force looking for you - in a good way !!

The “Dynamic Duo” of Sam and Happywhateverhisnaneis is astonishingly cringe worthy. Not a pair of balls between them.