Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Imagine waking up in Ibiza, and the first thing you do is post about trolls.
Love living in your head rent free vag, free real estate is cool 😎
Thing is , nobody cares what size she is , it’s the lies and the filters . She keeps saying she’s got great skin , why do you need a filter then ! Even wee Chereen removed her filter because of the amount of comments she got about it . She would rather put up with being trolled tho than remove the filters . She needs trolls for her content , let’s face it

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Thing is , nobody cares what size she is , it’s the lies and the filters . She keeps saying she’s got great skin , why do you need a filter then ! Even wee Chereen removed her filter because of the amount of comments she got about it . She would rather put up with being trolled tho than remove the filters . She needs trolls for her content , let’s face it
I guess vav is just blessed. Unlike us mere mortals who have pores. 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
If you disappear, Mrs FM, we will be out in force looking for you - in a good way !!

The “Dynamic Duo” of Sam and Happywhateverhisnaneis is astonishingly cringe worthy. Not a pair of balls between them.
🤣🤣🤣 I never shut up, they will bring me back after an hour!

But failing that, I have my gang on the look out for me 🕵️‍♀️

I’ve got a cracking right hook too 😉

scooby doo fighting GIF

Mar 8, 2024
I wonder what he thinks about Flora saying the stress levels of an mother of an autistic child is the same as a soldier on the front line 🤯

Sorry my lovelies been a very bizzzyyyyy bee, missed you all, hope you’re all well and slaying your wonderful life’s ❤️

Big bad Churchill was gonna make everyone disappear but here he is defending his looks 😂 pathetic
Good to see you back I was going to do a welfare post for you 🤣❤️
You've been missed 😘

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I’m sorry Sam but you come across as quite weird and aggressive, a video of yours just popped up on my FYP i think you posted it a while ago but it was about if a kid is mean to yours at soft play area you would strangle them in a heartbeat, I get we all stick up for our kids but to strangle a kid??? Are you for real?? Don’t care if it’s a joke or no you are well weird man!! Even saying to folk they are going to go missing who do you think you are? Just an oddball really, as much as I dislike Steph for the things she’s done if I was her I would run a million miles away from you like, definitely wouldn’t meet up with you on holiday, hope Steph doesn’t go on a boat with him, she will probably go missing overboard, as much as I dislike her I wouldn’t want any harm to come to her or anyone at all x

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m sorry Sam but you come across as quite weird and aggressive, a video of yours just popped up on my FYP i think you posted it a while ago but it was about if a kid is mean to yours at soft play area you would strangle them in a heartbeat, I get we all stick up for our kids but to strangle a kid??? Are you for real?? Don’t care if it’s a joke or no you are well weird man!! Even saying to folk they are going to go missing who do you think you are? Just an oddball really, as much as I dislike Steph for the things she’s done if I was her I would run a million miles away from you like, definitely wouldn’t meet up with you on holiday, hope Steph doesn’t go on a boat with him, she will probably go missing overboard, as much as I dislike her I wouldn’t want any harm to come to her or anyone at all x
With any luck he will live up to all this 🤣