Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m sorry Sam but you come across as quite weird and aggressive, a video of yours just popped up on my FYP i think you posted it a while ago but it was about if a kid is mean to yours at soft play area you would strangle them in a heartbeat, I get we all stick up for our kids but to strangle a kid??? Are you for real?? Don’t care if it’s a joke or no you are well weird man!! Even saying to folk they are going to go missing who do you think you are? Just an oddball really, as much as I dislike Steph for the things she’s done if I was her I would run a million miles away from you like, definitely wouldn’t meet up with you on holiday, hope Steph doesn’t go on a boat with him, she will probably go missing overboard, as much as I dislike her I wouldn’t want any harm to come to her or anyone at all x
Both of them are as bad as each other , they deserve all they get. Karma works in mysterious ways

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
Both of them are as bad as each other , they deserve all they get. Karma works in mysterious ways
That is so true, it’s like he’s trying to portray a hard man look so it will stop people criticising him but being on TT you will criticised a lot, a swift kick to the balls and he would crumble and sob like a baby 😂 x

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He’s landed apparently 🤣
I just showed my other half who is a NE lad 😂 I said what you think of floras new victims £40 man bag 😂😭 he said embarrassing 😆
When I say my man is so fiiiiiinnnneeee 😮‍💨🤤😍 dammmm hahaha dadsam should take some tips from him, he’s good few years older than Churchill and he’s got the body of an athlete 🔥 no dad bod there lol

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Good to see you back I was going to do a welfare post for you 🤣❤️
You've been missed 😘
Just been soooo bizzyyyy 😂 like properly busy not like our Floras busy 😭 a wee rest day before I go away for a lovely weekend 😍❤️
Didn’t want anyone thinking Churchill had found me and took me right oot the game 🤪 the guys a Fanny, I’d slap him about with one of his wet fish 🐟

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See when Flora mentioned going to Ibiza originally you’d of thought she was heading there herself with the bperfect team 😭 why does she always make out like she’s the star of the show and it’s her who carries that company 🤷🏻‍♀️ not once did she mention it, that it’s was an influencer PR trip, the lassie is a grade A+ whalloper

Last edited:

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
See when Flora mentioned going to Ibiza originally you’d of thought she was heading their herself with the bperfect team 😭 why does she always make out like she’s the star of the show and it’s her who carries that company 🤷🏻‍♀️ not once did she mention it, that it’s was an influencer PR trip, the lassie is a grade A+ whalloper
Cos if it’s not a troll post, negative undertone or feel sorry for her post…. It’s a god complex / main character syndrome.

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
Grouping together to mock peoples appearances that they have no control over you want to be ashamed of yourselves your bullies and it’s revolting I just hope you don’t do it to someone who is struggling and they decide to end it over comments like these disgusting people
It’s you’re not your. If you want to come on and have a conversation at least articulate yourself better. Also I think perhaps you are protesting too much, touched a nerve eh?
Also I have never mocked anyone’s appearance online however I have called her out on her appalling history of abusing, manipulating, telling lies, theft, cheating. If you have ever been on the end of treatment of someone like her maybe you wouldn’t be so blind and naive and would like to see some accountability. Maybe come back when you know what you are talking about. As the saying goes “don’t bring a knife to a gun fight”

teacake25

Mar 10, 2024
Edinburgh
I just showed my other half who is a NE lad 😂 I said what you think of floras new victims £40 man bag 😂😭 he said embarrassing 😆
When I say my man is so fiiiiiinnnneeee 😮‍💨🤤😍 dammmm hahaha dadsam should take some tips from him, he’s good few years older than Churchill and he’s got the body of an athlete 🔥 no dad bod there lol
Barbour went out way the ark 😂 I don’t care for brands, designers etc if I like it and it’s comfy I wear it, but I would get the ick if my date turned up wearing any kind of man bag especially at his age

May 13, 2024
scotland
See when Flora mentioned going to Ibiza originally you’d of thought she was heading there herself with the bperfect team 😭 why does she always make out like she’s the star of the show and it’s her who carries that company 🤷🏻‍♀️ not once did she mention it, that it’s was an influencer PR trip, the lassie is a grade A+ whalloper
I was just thinking this “Ibiza for my blush launch” 🤣🤣 no it’s just a be perfect promo trip! But aye ok! Anyway off to Tesco they opened just for me on this fine Friday